Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UMTC : The in-state rivalry revisited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• state of hockey
    replied
    Re: tUMD @ UMTC : The in-state rivalry revisited!

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    The Gophers are going down like an over-hyped Tim Brewster team!
    Without much of a surprise?

Leave a comment:

• Runninwiththedogs
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Intervention time: no one gives a sh* about college football (on your level) other than you. Really, dude, shut the fark up.
    You know, I have the guy on ignore, but when ****ers like you quote him, it does not help.

Leave a comment:

• MeanEgirl
    replied

Intervention time: no one gives a sh* about college football (on your level) other than you. Really, dude, shut the fark up.

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    Really? IIRC these were always tough to find on TV thanks to stupid ESPNU.

Now what is going on in this thread talking about tiny college D5 football? Or did they play up to D4 this past year? Is that all you've got on a hockey message board is to tell us our football team sucks? Most of us are aware of the team's mediocrity which is why we're not on a football message board.
    It's just one guy who posts here for some reason. People who post here all the time knows to just ignore him.

The Gophers are going down like an over-hyped Tim Brewster team!

Leave a comment:

• Tiggsy
    replied

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
    Yeah, last year.....it's called a "Regional Final". You might have seen one on TV before.
    Really? IIRC these were always tough to find on TV thanks to stupid ESPNU.

Now what is going on in this thread talking about tiny college D5 football? Or did they play up to D4 this past year? Is that all you've got on a hockey message board is to tell us our football team sucks? Most of us are aware of the team's medicority which is why we're not on a football message board.

Leave a comment:

• UMDSimmerdown
    replied

Originally posted by tBulldogSnipers View Post
    Yeah, SCSU...if I am not mistaking, UMD won the WCHA tournament last year, and went to the regional final. How is SCSU in NCAA games? I think 0-8 should ring a bell...
    FYP.

Leave a comment:

• Plante26
    replied

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Duluth's gone somewhere?
    Yeah, last year.....it's called a "Regional Final". You might have seen one on TV before.

Leave a comment:

• tBulldogSnipers
    replied

Duluth's gone somewhere?

As much as I hate the Yankees, I wasn't mad, 'cause I think I'm starting to hate the Phillies more.
    Yeah, SCSU...if I am not mistaking, UMD won the WCHA last year, and went to the regional final. How is SCSU in playoff games? I think 0-8 should ring a bell...

And I hate the Yankees cause that was there 27th Championship! Who cares if the Phillies won last year, and they were good this year. That is like people saying that global warming/climate change isn't taking place cause it was an abnormally cold week!

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Boom goes the dynamite?
    Boom-shakalaka?

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    As much as I hate the Yankees, I wasn't mad, 'cause I think I'm starting to hate the Phillies more.
    How can anyone hate the Phillies? Until a few years ago they were basically the Cubs (except with a World Series win).

Unless you are a Mets or Rays fan it makes no sense. Why do people always automatically hate the team that is winning, so stupid.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Gophers live for the first time this year. And come Sunday morning, I think a little housecleaning is in order. Yep, I'm gonna have to bust out the broom.
    That's very nice of you to tell everyone about you cleaning your apartment but it really has nothing to do with this weekends series.

Leave a comment:

• Turk 77
    replied

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    How so?? Minnesota is bearly above .500 at 6-5, and is barely bowl elligable. Minnesota-Duluth is 10-1, the number one seed in its region and most of the squad just happens to have a National Championship Ring on their hands from last year. Last time Goldie's team saw one of those was back in 1960, and thats only because they selected the NC before the bowls were played. Screwy system eh??
    My Jr High team went undefeated and won the conference championship against Hopkins in 1973

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Boom goes the dynamite?

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    Well, you did at least get the Mascot right, but I'm still talking college here.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

You're starting to hate the Arizona Cardinals too, huh?
    Well, you did at least get the Mascot right, but I'm still talking college here.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

<--jealous. My week's been dragging, and I have Fri off.
    Mine too. Of course, it doesn't help that my schedule has changed on a daily basis...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X