Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UMTC : The in-state rivalry revisited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tUMD @ UMTC : The in-state rivalry revisited!

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

So, yes, he's calling you a Badger fan.
    Badgers, we don't need no Stinkin' Badgers!!!

Besides, if they wish to insult me, there's another team out there that wears Red that in my opinion, is better to be Dead than Red.
    Last edited by bigmrg74; 11-18-2009, 11:43 PM.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post
      Must have misinterpreted your comment. Ah, well.

This week is going weirdly fast. Prb because I had Monday off and don't have to work Friday either. I am really looking forward to seeing the Bulldogs play without having to have at least an hour's drive drive and/or sleep on a couch/floor/car.
      <--jealous. My week's been dragging, and I have Fri off.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Gophers live for the first time this year. And come Sunday morning, I think a little housecleaning is in order. Yep, I'm gonna have to bust out the broom.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Yeah, but I take solace in the fact that the gophers will eventually return to power and the dogs will eventually return to their rightful place.
        Duluth's gone somewhere?

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
        Is he still on the team?
        Ness is still on the team. Here's his last known sighting:
        http://bdstewart.smugmug.com/Chronic...002_uZhDF-A-LB

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Yeah, I loved watching the Yankees fail in this year's World Series....
        As much as I hate the Yankees, I wasn't mad, 'cause I think I'm starting to hate the Phillies more.

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        Besides, if they wish to insult me, there's another team out there that wears Red that in my opinion, is better to be Dead than Red.
        You're starting to hate the Arizona Cardinals too, huh?
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          <--jealous. My week's been dragging, and I have Fri off.
          Mine too. Of course, it doesn't help that my schedule has changed on a daily basis...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            You're starting to hate the Arizona Cardinals too, huh?
            Well, you did at least get the Mascot right, but I'm still talking college here.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Well, you did at least get the Mascot right, but I'm still talking college here.
              Intervention time: no one gives a sh* about college football (on your level) other than you. Really, dude, shut the fark up.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Boom goes the dynamite?
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

How so?? Minnesota is bearly above .500 at 6-5, and is barely bowl elligable. Minnesota-Duluth is 10-1, the number one seed in its region and most of the squad just happens to have a National Championship Ring on their hands from last year. Last time Goldie's team saw one of those was back in 1960, and thats only because they selected the NC before the bowls were played. Screwy system eh??
                  My Jr High team went undefeated and won the conference championship against Hopkins in 1973

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    As much as I hate the Yankees, I wasn't mad, 'cause I think I'm starting to hate the Phillies more.
                    How can anyone hate the Phillies? Until a few years ago they were basically the Cubs (except with a World Series win).

Unless you are a Mets or Rays fan it makes no sense. Why do people always automatically hate the team that is winning, so stupid.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I'm looking forward to seeing the Gophers live for the first time this year. And come Sunday morning, I think a little housecleaning is in order. Yep, I'm gonna have to bust out the broom.
                    That's very nice of you to tell everyone about you cleaning your apartment but it really has nothing to do with this weekends series.
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Boom goes the dynamite?
                      Boom-shakalaka?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Duluth's gone somewhere?

Yeah, SCSU...if I am not mistaking, UMD won the WCHA last year, and went to the regional final. How is SCSU in playoff games? I think 0-8 should ring a bell...

And I hate the Yankees cause that was there 27th Championship! Who cares if the Phillies won last year, and they were good this year. That is like people saying that global warming/climate change isn't taking place cause it was an abnormally cold week!
                        SCREW the UMTC!!

Comment

Duluth's gone somewhere?
                          Yeah, last year.....it's called a "Regional Final". You might have seen one on TV before.
                          Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Originally posted by tBulldogSnipers View Post
                            Yeah, SCSU...if I am not mistaking, UMD won the WCHA tournament last year, and went to the regional final. How is SCSU in NCAA games? I think 0-8 should ring a bell...
                            FYP.
                            University of Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs
                            2007 Alumni
                            WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1984, 1985, 1993
                            WCHA Tournament Champions: 1984, 1985, 2009
                            NCAA Appearances: 1983, 1984, 1985, 1993, 2004, 2009, 2011
                            Frozen Four Appearances: 1984, 1985, 2004, 2011
                            National Champions: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
                              Yeah, last year.....it's called a "Regional Final". You might have seen one on TV before.
                              Really? IIRC these were always tough to find on TV thanks to stupid ESPNU.

Now what is going on in this thread talking about tiny college D5 football? Or did they play up to D4 this past year? Is that all you've got on a hockey message board is to tell us our football team sucks? Most of us are aware of the team's medicority which is why we're not on a football message board.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                                Really? IIRC these were always tough to find on TV thanks to stupid ESPNU.

Now what is going on in this thread talking about tiny college D5 football? Or did they play up to D4 this past year? Is that all you've got on a hockey message board is to tell us our football team sucks? Most of us are aware of the team's mediocrity which is why we're not on a football message board.
                                It's just one guy who posts here for some reason. People who post here all the time knows to just ignore him.

The Gophers are going down like an over-hyped Tim Brewster team!
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X