Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UMTC : The in-state rivalry revisited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tUMD @ UMTC : The in-state rivalry revisited!

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
    Don't say that to FTLT, she will go into a long rant about how the team losing has nothing to do with the goaltender....
    I already have and got the red chicklet for it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      It is always surprizing at how fast the wheels can fall off the bandwagon when most of the supposed fans on said bandwagon got their Jersey's from Walmart.
      Big follower of this series are ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
        Pretty original for a gopher fan.
        No colon cleansing posts? No more questions about Ness's age? Got any old Stephan Wright lines?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          No colon cleansing posts? No more questions about Ness's age? Got any old Stephan Wright lines?
          Its Steven Wright. Not a biggie, but I know he'll throw out those jokes at a later date, so now you'll be more equipped to call him out on them.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I'm not off the bandwagon, I just need a reason to woof about a team. The Gophers haven't given me a dang thing yet. Plus, I'm not super confident about our D versus Fontaine.

I just hope the goaltenders show up today.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              I'm not off the bandwagon, I just need a reason to woof about a team. The Gophers haven't given me a dang thing yet. Plus, I'm not super confident about our D versus Fontaine.

I just hope the goaltenders show up today.
              I hope just one goaltender shows up tonight on our team. We don't need a repeat of last Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Aw, he deleted it.
                Summary?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Summary?
                  I'm arrogant, I'll get my just desevrings!!!, hope the crow tastes good, I'm drinking too much Kool-Aid, you know, the classics.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

As a closet gopher fan, it's a great season thus far. I'm a fan of players leaving early. I'm a fan of seeing gopher fans jump off the bandwagon and want to fire Lou Chia. I'm a fan of the gophers getting all those NHL draftees and then seeing them under perform in college and do OK if they go pro. I'm a fan of seeing 17 year olds get bounced around like little pinballs. I'm a fan of seeing them miss the NCAAs when they host regional tournaments. I'm a fan of seeing teams like the Beavers take it to them. It's great being a closet gopher fan!
                    and I am a fan of winning a few ncaa games every once in a while. maybe not this year, maybe not last year, but sometime.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Pretty original for a gopher fan.
                      Gopher fans like you are still the tops.
                      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Wow that Hansen goal was a softie.
                        Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

3 - 2 Bulldogs, late in the 3rd.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Tough loss for Minny

Comment

Originally posted by Shot, SAVE Kangas! View Post
                              Tough loss for Minny
                              Interesting name.

Comment

Somebody must have put a voodoo curse on the Gophers before this game. UMD scored a goal on a centering pass to no one that deflected off the d-man's skate, and they somehow avoided getting scored on when a MN player had nearly the entire net to shoot at and somehow hit the defenseman standing in the crease.

More of the same frustrating bull**** with this team I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X