Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merrimack @ Lowell 11/21

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    I know him very well. Great guy and is well liked by the alum. Every time you talk you show your ignorance. Fringe bs knowledge off of websites etc is dangerous when used by the wrong person. Joe was simply a short term guy who helped out at Santagatis request when Frazier left. Was a literal middle man and caused very little friction.

To say he was hated by the alum is a ridiculous statement as he didnt rock the boat in that regard in the slightest. He and Dennehy also have a very good relationship. Saw them at the pub together last week. Joe is one of the all time great guys in local sports and is highly respected and well regarded.

A little tid bit and fACT(1 OUT OF 1000'S) THAT YOU PROBABLY DIDNT KNOW. Great friends with Tony Conigliaro and was a pall bearer at his funeral. Also was Joe Dimaggios personal assistant and travle companion for years when they both worked for Mr Coffe after their playing days

Your full of sh**
    Did you ever earn a passing grade in a high school English class?
    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Take the hint maggot and get lost. Your 2 schoolgirl friends are waiting for you.
      What kind of sad, warped existence do you lead where you continually waste your time typing out these idiotic posts? Why do you keep coming back to a message board whose users genuinely wouldn't care if you lost both of your hands in a silo explosion and could never type again?

Translation: you know squat about hockey and you're a jerk to boot. Pick another sport to embarrass.
      Lowell Forever
      Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
        What kind of sad, warped existence do you lead where you continually waste your time typing out these idiotic posts? Why do you keep coming back to a message board whose users genuinely wouldn't care if you lost both of your hands in a silo explosion and could never type again?

Translation: you know squat about hockey and you're a jerk to boot. Pick another sport to embarrass.
        Lead by example. Have forgotten more then you will ever know. Some fool, like you, comes on and says that the Alum hate Joe and it is 100% bs, I will post. If you dont like it, go Screw yourself.

Comment

Lead by example. Have forgotten more then you will ever know. Some fool, like you, comes on and says that the Alum hate Joe and it is 100% bs, I will post. If you dont like it, go Screw yourself.
          Yes, you have forgotten a lot. Like how to use capitalization, form coherent sentences and listen to that little voice in the back of your head that is screaming "shut up d-bag, you're making both of us look like absolute idiots."
          Lowell Forever
          Forever Lowell

Comment

Yes, you have forgotten a lot. Like how to use capitalization, form coherent sentences and listen to that little voice in the back of your head that is screaming "shut up d-bag, you're making both of us look like absolute idiots."
            if someone like you feels that way, I am happy

bray on *******

Comment

bray on *******
              I am in utter disbelief that Hokydad's poor grammar starts a flamefest, but my earlier vituperation of all things Merrimack is greeted with nothing but cheerful acquiescence.

Comment

I know him very well. Great guy and is well liked by the alum. Every time you talk you show your ignorance. Fringe bs knowledge off of websites etc is dangerous when used by the wrong person. Joe was simply a short term guy who helped out at Santagatis request when Frazier left. Was a literal middle man and caused very little friction.

To say he was hated by the alum is a ridiculous statement as he didnt rock the boat in that regard in the slightest. He and Dennehy also have a very good relationship. Saw them at the pub together last week. Joe is one of the all time great guys in local sports and is highly respected and well regarded.

A little tid bit and fACT(1 OUT OF 1000'S) ABOUT JOE THAT YOU PROBABLY DIDNT KNOW. Great friends with Tony Conigliaro and was a pall bearer at his funeral. Also was Joe Dimaggios personal assistant and travle companion for years when they both worked for Mr Coffe after their playing days

Your full of sh**
                *****http://www.charlesandhudson.com/archives/pam-anderson-tool-time.jpg******

Comment

bray on *******
                  Everybody sucks except you.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                    Did you ever earn a passing grade in a high school English class?
                    I think PC91 flunked him. Only makes sense.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Your 2 schoolgirl friends are waiting for you.
                      Not sure who would take this as a negative. If I had 2 schoolgirl friends waiting for me I would be pretty happy.

Oh unless it was thinly veiled homosexual joke. If so then, har har....you made a funny. Except everyone is laughing at you.

Comment

A little tid bit and fACT(1 OUT OF 1000'S) ABOUT JOE THAT YOU PROBABLY DIDNT KNOW. Great friends with Tony Conigliaro and was a pall bearer at his funeral. Also was Joe Dimaggios personal assistant and travle companion for years when they both worked for Mr Coffe after their playing days

Your full of sh**
                        HokyDad,
                        Joe Iarrobino alienated many Merrimack alums and was a liar. He lied about many things - fundraising and the likes. The coaches up there all hate him - assistants and head coaches... with the exception of baseball coach Joe Sarno. Cannot wait for him to be totally out of the picture. Let's talk hockey!

I'd like to see Heffernan work his way back in the line up. He's a talented kid. Hope to see Stollery back soon as he is a great defenseman (All-Rookie team last year).

I'm very worried about this game as UML is very good and MC is winless on the road. Let's go Warriors!

Comment

I think the same question can be asked of you. Well....
                          Originally posted by Hokydad
                          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                            Ok, shortbus?
                            Really? Making fun of mentally handicapped kids now? An all new low for this forum. Classy. You can't just simply be the grammar police, you have to put down and make derogatory statements about little kids that have a disability they have no control over. Unbelievable! Hope the mods take care of this.
                            Originally posted by Hokydad
                            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                              Hope the mods take care of this.
                              Considering that you're still posting, I find it unlikely the mods will be involved.
                              Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                              Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                              "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                              KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWahoo View Post
                                *****http://www.charlesandhudson.com/archives/pam-anderson-tool-time.jpg******
                                Hahaha. I get it
                                Lowell Forever
                                Forever Lowell

Comment

Working...
                                X