No announcement yet.

NMU @ SCSU: Remember last time... when you guys... in the NCAAs.... :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NMU @ SCSU: Remember last time... when you guys... in the NCAAs....

Moo.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
      That's O.K. If UNO wins tomorrow night you won't have to worry about that any more.
      Easy turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Moo.
        Oink?
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          Oink?
          He's from Nebraska... its Moo.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

We lose and jump up to 13th in the PWR. Huzzah!
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Congrats Cats! Sorry to see the Huskies lose, but good to see the alma mater get a much needed win.

Comment

Great win for the Cats last night! Didn't see this coming. Here is a link to video highlights provided by SCSU Sports Dept. that shows all goals scored.

http://www.scsuhuskies.com/news/2013...104131331.aspx

Also, NMU's Kyle Follmer gets a nod from ESPN Top 10 plays (#8) when he batted a sure goal over the cage. The link is on SCSU Mens Hockey home page.

http://www.scsuhuskies.com/index.aspx?path=mhockey

Go CATS!

Comment

Updated direct link to Kyle Follmer's defensive top 10 ESPN play:

http://www.scsuhuskies.com/news/2013...x?path=mhockey

Comment

Congrats on the sweep but if I'm a Northern fan, I'm embarrassed by the taunting the team did to the students after the win.
                    Show a little class.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Missed Friday's game, watched tonight.

Very good production by SCSU online!

Liked the announcers--thought they were very fair and complimentary to both programs. (Hey, Jim--it's Jared not Jason)

Coreau was outstanding in goal and Reed Seckel (1G 1A) just won't quit.

Nice to see the 'Cats get the sweep; hope they can sustain some momentum from these two wins.
                      NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        Thanks for jinxing yourself.
                        Prophecy not fulfilled, than you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Congrats on the sweep but if I'm a Northern fan, I'm embarrassed by the taunting the team did to the students after the win.
                          Show a little class.
                          So what happened? Did someone throw an cupped ear towards your beloved Dog Pound?

Comment

Can't be any worse than when TJ Miller jersey popped in Minny two years ago...
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              So what happened? Did someone throw an cupped ear towards your beloved Dog Pound?
                              What happened was SCSU played like **** and NMU took advantage of that by playing well. Even in my disappointment I can only congratulate the Wildcats for their sweep away from home. As a Husky fan I'm pretty embarrassed, but NMU deserved those wins. Lots of effort there. As I drink my blues away I wish you good luck in the rest of your season.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky13 View Post
                                What happened was SCSU played like **** and NMU took advantage of that by playing well. Even in my disappointment I can only congratulate the Wildcats for their sweep away from home. As a Husky fan I'm pretty embarrassed, but NMU deserved those wins. Lots of effort there. As I drink my blues away I wish you good luck in the rest of your season.
                                Why would you be embarrassed? St Cloud played very well on Saturday night, generating 37 shots, a high number of high quality scoring opportunities and limiting NMUs chances. The bottom line was NMUs goalie stopped 37 of 38. That "embarrassing" performance would win most games.

As far as taunting...so let me get this right, it's always ok for student sections or fans to ride opposing players all weekend long. All rinks have 'em. Why is that acceptable, but it's not for the players to give it back?

That being said, the trip to St Cloud was an excellent experience. SCSU staff and fans were outstanding. I hope that this series can continue in the not too distant future.
                                Last edited by davyd83; 01-06-2013, 06:17 AM.
                                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Working...
                                X