Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin @ SCSU

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
    I love Reichel. I know he is a homer, but he is our homer. I heard Dave's interview with Roe and then I shut it off. What else did they say?
    Honestly, the only thing I really remember (had a phone call) was to blast you guys for riping Lee.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Honestly, the only thing I really remember (had a phone call) was to blast you guys for riping Lee.
      a friend told me he did that. That is why I said hi to him in the season thread. The funny thing is motzko some what agreed with us in his pre game inerview.
      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

I knew Motzko should have stuck with Lee last night. Poopy doo to all you naysayers on Lee. Dunn, however, is the better goalie.
        Bob is making me concerned
        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
          I knew Motzko should have stuck with Lee last night. Poopy doo to all you naysayers on Lee. Dunn, however, is the better goalie.
          I wasn't naysaying. I just thought Dunn gave us a better chance to win and I would prefer the team win on Friday.

Here's to a win tonight!
          St. Cloud State University - Stearns County's Pride On Ice

Comment

Same type of game, different result tonight. The pucks just found the back of the net. We'll take a split on the road, but it should have been better.
            Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

I love Reichel. I know he is a homer, but he is our homer. I heard Dave's interview with Roe and then I shut it off. What else did they say?
              Reichel is terrible.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

A few thought about tonights game.

1. The game was very sloppy and both teams wasted a lot of chances. Sconnie made the plays at the end and deserved to win.

2. After the second period I told Skeeterman the Huskies were going to lose. I just knew the Badgers would lock down and win the game. I have no clue if the Badger goalie is any good because he was basically never challenged tonight.

3. The Game winning goal was all Lasch's fault. What a pathetic job of back checking. If he does his job this is a completely different game.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  Reichel is terrible.
                  Yes he is a homer, but he is not a homer like the Gopher announcers. He gives the other team credit(sometimes to much), but he does things with class. I can live with a homer like that.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Yes he is a homer, but he is not a homer like the Gopher announcers. He gives the other team credit(sometimes to much), but he does things with class. I can live with a homer like that.
                    He has to stop that creepy mumbling like he's sitting there without pants on. If I have to hear him moan about "protecting the back door" again, I may scream.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Is he the guy that does TV? If he is he's a bigger homer than the Gopher announcers. I've never seen a tv announcer tough talk the opposing team before.

Comment

Originally posted by sweatpants View Post
                        Is he the guy that does TV? If he is he's a bigger homer than the Gopher announcers. I've never seen a tv announcer tough talk the opposing team before.
                        Reichel does radio with Lyons.

TV is Mike Doyle as color commentator and I forget the name of the pbp guy.

Comment

Can we figure out a way to get through "THE TRAP"?
                          Bob is making me concerned
                          I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                            Reichel does radio with Lyons.

TV is Mike Doyle as color commentator and I forget the name of the pbp guy.
                            Rob Hudson does pbp and yes he's a homer, but for the most part it's a central MN audience, I think he's an alumni and I doubt he's given a whole of direction since it's a student run broadcast.
                            I've seen worse homers do Husky games for TV.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
                              Ha, Huskies just got mentioned on Sportscenter. They were doing the top 10 plays and number 10 was the NHL. Just caught the end so not sure who but must've been a former Badger. They said, "Badgers could've used his help last night as they lost to St. Cloud State 4-1." Who would've thunk Sportscenter even knew there were college hockey games going on!?
                              It was probably John Buccigross (or however its spelled, he's the only guy there that knows what hockey is)
                              The Quest For 7

Comment

Working...
                              X