Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin @ SCSU

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
    Win-win situation for you, wasn't it? Badgers lose, you can use this. Huskies lose, you can take a shot at the expectations for Mike Lee.
    I suppose you're right. Doesn't really matter though when you're own team sucks tailpipe.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
      And the Badgers outshoot and outplay their opponent once again and it goes for naught. Grrr.
      SCSU was very opportunictic and put away there scoring chances as the Badgers shot the puck wide of the net or into the goalie's chest.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I suppose you're right. Doesn't really matter though when you're own team sucks tailpipe.
        Back up on that ledge with you!

May be joining you at some point...

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
          Win-win situation for you, wasn't it? Badgers lose, you can use this. Huskies lose, you can take a shot at the expectations for Mike Lee.
          Must be nice to have options.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

The 2-0 where you guys thought Murray missed the net?
            He didn't, Lee made the save.

It appeared Murray missed wide, but Stepan and others coming out of the Wisconsin dressing room confirmed Lee did the splits left-to-right and deflected the puck away with his toe.
            “You know how a goalie’s skates are a little bit longer? Right as he was reaching out with his pad the puck went off that part of his (skate) blade,” Stepan said. “It was a good save and (Murray) is probably kicking himself right now, but there’s nothing you can do about it.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

It appeared Murray missed wide, but Stepan and others coming out of the Wisconsin dressing room confirmed Lee did the splits left-to-right and deflected the puck away with his toe.
              “You know how a goalie’s skates are a little bit longer? Right as he was reaching out with his pad the puck went off that part of his (skate) blade,” Stepan said. “It was a good save and (Murray) is probably kicking himself right now, but there’s nothing you can do about it.
              That's some nice investigative reporting there young lady. Well done.
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Shame I had to work..hopefully the Huskies can complete the sweep and be a WCHA contender..

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                  And the Badgers outshoot and outplay their opponent once again and it goes for naught. Grrr.
                  UW played well enough to win but I don't think they really out played SCSU. It was a close, hard fought game that could have went either way. SOG continue to meaningless.

WOW. I thought for sure they just pulled a Nate Dey and missed the wide open net

Nice game by Lee.
                  "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Must be nice to have options.
                    Not really.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Ha, Huskies just got mentioned on Sportscenter. They were doing the top 10 plays and number 10 was the NHL. Just caught the end so not sure who but must've been a former Badger. They said, "Badgers could've used his help last night as they lost to St. Cloud State 4-1." Who would've thunk Sportscenter even knew there were college hockey games going on!?

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
                        Ha, Huskies just got mentioned on Sportscenter. They were doing the top 10 plays and number 10 was the NHL. Just caught the end so not sure who but must've been a former Badger. They said, "Badgers could've used his help last night as they lost to St. Cloud State 4-1." Who would've thunk Sportscenter even knew there were college hockey games going on!?
                        Must have been Heatley, his hat trick last night was a PP goal, a 5x5 goal, and a shorty.

Comment

A couple thoughts on last night....

1.Lee Played very well and deserves a lot of credit. The only difference between last night and the friday UND game was Lee didn't sieve out.

2. The husky defense kept the Badgers to the outside for the most part and the shots on goal didn't mean as much as one would think by looking at the box score.

3. The Husky forwards actually back checked!: Yes even Ryan Lasch hustled back quite a few times last night.

4. I didn't like dumping the puck in the zone and only one forward in the zone for basically all of the third period. I was impressed our team could play a shut down style like that, but it scares the hell out of me......

5. Our star players showed up and made big plays. Lasch was very good last night and even though I didn't think Roe played great, he made a play at the end when we needed it.
                          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                            3. The Husky forwards actually back checked!: Yes even Ryan Lasch hustled back quite a few times last night.
                            Lyons and Reichel said it was his best game as a Husky defensively.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by jazzam View Post
                              Must have been Heatley, his hat trick last night was a PP goal, a 5x5 goal, and a shorty.
                              you interested in two tickets tonight?

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Lyons and Reichel said it was his best game as a Husky defensively.
                                I love Reichel. I know he is a homer, but he is our homer. I heard Dave's interview with Roe and then I shut it off. What else did they say?

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Working...
                                X