Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part II)

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    Central Scouting has released it's Mid-Term Rankings. Parker Reno at 119....Drew Melanson not on list. http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=77886
    Not surprising. It agrees with the previous version.

Edit: It should be pointed out that is only the NA skaters list, so Reno is expected to be drafted later than that.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-15-2013, 11:24 AM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

According to this tweet Jake Wood will join Jimmy DeVito on the sideline for Lincoln's game tonight, but Riley Bourbonnais is there.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        According to this tweet Jake Wood will join Jimmy DeVito on the sideline for Lincoln's game tonight, but Riley Bourbonnais is there.
        Wouldn't surprise me if he had a sixth fight as well. He wasn't too shy with the rough stuff in the game I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Wouldn't surprise me if he had a sixth fight as well. He wasn't too shy with the rough stuff in the game I saw.
          He had a major penalty for cross checking with a game misconduct in the last minute on Saturday. That is probably the reason. It isn't on the league list at the moment.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

He had a major penalty for cross checking with a game misconduct in the last minute on Saturday. That is probably the reason. It isn't on the league list at the moment.
            I know fighting majors in the last five minutes are automatic suspensions... perhaps this is true of other major penalties as well?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              I know fighting majors in the last five minutes are automatic suspensions... perhaps this is true of other major penalties as well?
              That is what I suspect also. A game misconduct couldn't result in it. The other possibility is that it was for something in an earlier game and it was appealed and delayed until the verdict. I suspect that Black and Blue will have something in the game summary post.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                C'mon RB...our guys already have a stigma with league officials merely by donning the RPI sweater, we don't need to be helping out the peanut gallery.
                I apologize to JD.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just speculating but it's possibly a team mgt. decision.
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

It does seem that way, but if we indeed have 17 forwards, we will always be having some healthy scratches.
                    I look forward to that (no pun intended). Better to have those extra skaters around than to have to go through a 34 game schedule short handed.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Little RB with an assist on Lincoln's 3rd goal...3-2 Stars.....also 2min penalty as he got into it with good buddy JT Stenglein. Friday night Lincoln plays Omaha & Saturday also.....that'll make it easier for Big RB
                      Last edited by turk181; 01-15-2013, 08:31 PM.
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

I apologize to JD.
                        What the %$## does Jerry D'Amigo have to do with this? C'mon Ralph get with it...
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

good 1st game for RB w/Lincoln. 1a......2min delay of game penalty....4SOG..http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1978220 ..........saw some time on the PP which can be attributed to all the suspended/scratched players for Lincoln https://twitter.com/Spacker22/status.../photo/1/large

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                            Little RB with an assist on Lincoln's 3rd goal...3-2 Stars.....also 2min penalty as he got into it with good buddy JT Stenglein. Friday night Lincoln plays Omaha & Saturday also.....that'll make it easier for Big RB
                            Good to see him fitting in.
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-15-2013, 10:38 PM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              What the %$## does Jerry D'Amigo have to do with this? C'mon Ralph get with it...
                              He is JD'A. Get with it!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Tuesday, the Lincoln Stars defeated the Waterloo Black Hawks 4-2. Jimmy DeVito did not dress. Jake Wood did not dress. Riley Bourbonnais had an a assist and a delay of game penalty. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1978220

DeVito's line is now 31-3-4-7-80.
                                Wood's line is now 31-8-10-18-95.
                                Bourbonnais' Lincoln line is now 1-0-1-1-2.
                                Total 34-16-16-32-36.
                                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-15-2013, 10:03 PM.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X