Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part II)

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    Hopefully the fans @ "the Ice-Box" don't hold it against him if he doesn't turn into Kevin Roy. Certainly seems like alot to give up for a player who'll be there for half a season.
    I wouldn't mind, however, if he does.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

But Chicago of the USHL just gave up a '95 born player, a 1st round Entry and 1st round Futures for Cornell Recruit Woody Hudson, 3rd round entry and 4th round futures. Seems teams are paying a premium to make the playoffs this year.

Comment

Originally posted by herbst20 View Post
        ...Seems teams are paying a premium to make the playoffs this year.
        Why? Is there a lock out looming ?
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

At least there is one good thing to come out of this: those three can develop some chemistry before they come to RPI. I know Wood and DeVito played on different lines in the game I attended, but I wonder if Bourbonnais will find ice time with at least one of them...

Comment

Originally posted by herbst20 View Post
            But Chicago of the USHL just gave up a '95 born player, a 1st round Entry and 1st round Futures for Cornell Recruit Woody Hudson, 3rd round entry and 4th round futures. Seems teams are paying a premium to make the playoffs this year.
            Yes, but both teams will have something to show for it next year....in future picks. Not so in the Lincoln trade.
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              That's a good thing. Sioux City did not seem very with it at all when I saw those two teams play. Granted, it could have been an off night, but it didn't seem as such.
              Sioux City does have a very poor record. One can't blame them for looking to the future.
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-14-2013, 12:44 PM.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

At least there is one good thing to come out of this: those three can develop some chemistry before they come to RPI. I know Wood and DeVito played on different lines in the game I attended, but I wonder if Bourbonnais will find ice time with at least one of them...
                From RPI's point of view, I think it is excellent. It's from Lincoln's POV that it might not be a great trade.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Sioux City does have a very poor record. One can't balme them for looking to the future.
                  Lincoln dominated that game I saw. SC had a couple breakout chances, but even their power play was horrific. I just hope SC's goalie in that game is committed to a different ECAC team. Let in some real softies.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Why? Is there a lock out looming ?
                    They read on another thread on USCHO, that the University of Nebraska (Lincoln) was going to start a Big Ten team and are bailing early.

Edit: Please note, this has indeed been discussed on USCHO, but has little credence.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Lincoln dominated that game I saw. SC had a couple breakout chances, but even their power play was horrific. I just hope SC's goalie in that game is committed to a different ECAC team. Let in some real softies.
                      that would've been Kyle Hayton....un-committed....http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...&seasonid=9358
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

The USHL has added the Bourbonnais trade under 1/14/13.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

... I just hope SC's goalie in that game is committed to a different ECAC team. Let in some real softies.
                          The same could've been said of Kasdorf last year in the U....and I don't think I'd trade him for any other frosh keeper in the ECAC.
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

The same could've been said of Kasdorf last year in the U....and I don't think I'd trade him for any other frosh keeper in the ECAC.
                            Kasdorf wouldn't have dropped an easy save and let it trickle into the net, though. Happened right in front of me, too.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              Jimmy Devito suspended 1 game by USHL.... http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...&seasonid=9358
                              He was framed.
                              https://twitter.com/blackblueblog/st...88634754818050

Comment

• Looks like Bruce Coles' penalty minutes records could be in serious jeopardy. I guess if you can't beat 'em, beat 'em up!!

Comment

Working...
                                X