Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI @ SCSU (Thursday 12/27 & Friday 12/28)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI @ SCSU (Thursday 12/27 & Friday 12/28)

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    DB's, MC's, two bars shouldn't both be two letters.

Brent- I am sure the guy they killed hadn't had any issues before that night. And early 90's? How old ARE you?
    Old enough to know better, young enough not to care. /cliche

1994 was the first time I stepped into the Carpet. It may or may not have been legal.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
      The ECAC's last place team? For real? On the road? Against the first place WCHA team? For your sake, I hope you're right.
      Their record is very deceiving, that's a team that can play, especially when it comes to defense.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

If RPI is last in the ECAC, whoever wins the conference should play in the NHL. RPI's defense kicked our butt all weekend. We couldn't pass, we were dominated in the neutral zone, and we couldn't clear our end without a bazooka.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
          If RPI is last in the ECAC, whoever wins the conference should play in the NHL. RPI's defense kicked our butt all weekend. We couldn't pass, we were dominated in the neutral zone, and we couldn't clear our end without a bazooka.
          Maybe it's not that they are good, it's just that you suck.

Hee hee hee
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Maybe it's not that they are good, it's just that you suck.

Hee hee hee
            Which should make it even more hilarious when you guys lose to BC by like 6.

Comment

Which should make it even more hilarious when you guys lose to BC by like 6.
              Did you just compare RPI to BC? Or even yourselves to BC? If so...........dude. I mean, dude.

Comment

Did you just compare RPI to BC? Or even yourselves to BC? If so...........dude. I mean, dude.
                No. We lost once and won once against a last place team. You're going to get your doors blown off by the #1 team in the nation.

Comment

No. We lost once and won once against a last place team. You're going to get your doors blown off by the #1 team in the nation.
                  We better not end up in last place or even close to it. RPI has the talent this year to be fighting for a bye. We may not make it, but the team has too much talent to play the first round on the road again.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This may have been mentioned somewhere already, but does anyone know if SCSU will be going to Troy next season?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I thought I heard somewhere they will head out there not next year, but the year after.
                      This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                      www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        Not sure which team you are stating this about but it sounds like you are saying RPI will get their doors blown off. If I am correct then I would be very happy with that cause in order for us to play BC it would mean we make the NCAA tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
                          Not sure which team you are stating this about but it sounds like you are saying RPI will get their doors blown off. If I am correct then I would be very happy with that cause in order for us to play BC it would mean we make the NCAA tourney.
                          He's saying Minnesota will get their doors blown off by BC on Sunday.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            He's saying Minnesota will get their doors blown off by BC on Sunday.
                            I don't understand how that's a rip. A favored team will beat an underdog team in bold fashion. Um, great.

His team split with a crappy lesser-conference opponent.

Silly Jan fans.

Comment

His team split with a crappy lesser-conference opponent.
                              FWIW, as of this moment, five ECAC schools would make the tourney and a sixth, Colgate, is the first team out, http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairwi...kings/d-i-men/. Assuming that the ECAC continues to play at a reasonable level in the remaining OOC games, four teams is very likely.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                FWIW, as of this moment, five ECAC schools would make the toruney and a sixth, Colgate, is the first team out, http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairwi...kings/d-i-men/. Assuming that the ECAC continues to play at a reasonable level in the remaining OOC games, four teams is very likely.
                                I was making a point, Ralph.

Historically, not much that the EZAC can hang their hat on.

Comment

Working...
                                X