No announcement yet.

Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Great game Gophers. Your boys can really play the game.
    Hope to meet up with you later in the season.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

"So much for Tampa Bay spring of 2012!!!"... amazing unintentional comedy from the Minny commentator.
      BC Hockey 2008: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS... 2010 too now? OK then. 2012 or something? I can't keep up with this.

Anonymous Random Neg Rep Posted at 10:19 PM, 4/12/08, Moments After BC Won the National Title
      After Mom and Dad's checks stop coming, where will you be, loser?

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
        Despite the outcome, the Gophers aren't that good and BC that bad.
        That is my biggest takeaway from this game. Should they meet again, this year, Minnesota is a deeper team. For BC to win, they will need to be at full strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by Case_04 View Post
          "So much for Tampa Bay spring of 2012!!!"... amazing unintentional comedy from the Minny commentator.
          Yeah, I wish he would shut the hell up about that.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Ditto.

I was confident going into tonight, but wowzer. Amazing. So happy right now.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              true, very awkward to hear.. but -- i wish we were big time enough to have all our games on tv and our own homer announcers to make silly comments like that.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
                Despite the outcome, the Gophers aren't that good and BC that bad.

Congrats to Mr. York on his achievement. Always nice to see good things happen to great people.
                Now this I can agree with. It is an important pairwise win. Now they need to defeat notre dame and then all will be well.
                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                  Now this I can agree with. It is an important pairwise win. Now they need to defeat notre dame and then all will be well.
                  I can't tell if Pairwise has been updated, but if it has..... Only moved up one spot. To 7
                  - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Go you Green and White
                  Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Fight with all your might!
                  Rah! Rah! Rah!
                  We are here to cheer you
                  We are out to win your fame,
                  So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                    I can't tell if Pairwise has been updated, but if it has..... Only moved up one spot. To 7
                    It is not so much today but at the end of the season. Just keep winning.
                    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Wow, this Boston College team is terrible. Not even close to being in the same class as MN.
                      Looking on the bright side... Open Slot takes a -5 hit and possibly vaults me into sole possession of 6th place.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                        It is not so much today but at the end of the season. Just keep winning.
                        On I know :-)
                        - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Go you Green and White
                        Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight with all your might!
                        Rah! Rah! Rah!
                        We are here to cheer you
                        We are out to win your fame,
                        So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          true, very awkward to hear.. but -- i wish we were big time enough to have all our games on tv and our own homer announcers to make silly comments like that.
                          I was thinking the same thing tonight mook, actually I thought that during that nice pregame show.

It really was weird to keep hearing the announcers talking about April and Tampa. They clearly didn't get over it until tonight and now they are WAY WAY over it as this clearly was redemption according to them. Seemed like everyone had moved on even the fans but not the two announcers.

Gophers were locked and loaded tonight. Sweet Jesus. And BC was abysmal. Each defenseman has their moments. Just no real rocks back there. Wey is average at best and he is the senior. Matheson is already better than him but still got punked a few times. Every guy is a crapshoot on any given night as opposed to a guy like Dumoulin who had maybe 1 or 2 bad games over his career.
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            You should be embarrassed by your handle.
                            RapeEmUp must have been taken.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                              I was thinking the same thing tonight mook, actually I thought that during that nice pregame show.

It really was weird to keep hearing the announcers talking about April and Tampa. They clearly didn't get over it until tonight and now they are WAY WAY over it as this clearly was redemption according to them. Seemed like everyone had moved on even the fans but not the two announcers.

Gophers were locked and loaded tonight. Sweet Jesus. And BC was abysmal. Each defenseman has their moments. Just no real rocks back there. Wey is average at best and he is the senior. Matheson is already better than him but still got punked a few times. Every guy is a crapshoot on any given night as opposed to a guy like Dumoulin who had maybe 1 or 2 bad games over his career.
                              I mentioned on the Gopher live-chat, how we were wondering what the Gophers would look like if we could click on all cylinders....I think we found our answer tonight. And I think even WE were stunned.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Missed it by that much.
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X