No announcement yet.

Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    I can't even explain how much I love that you still record games on a VHS machine.
    Hold onto that b itch for another 10 years. The retro-tech nerds will pay handsomely for it in the not-too-distant future
    1. Too cheap to make the jump to DVR (or whatever it is called).
    2. I've got about 7000 hours of kids videos on VHS that I haven't transferred, so need to keep a working VHS.
    3. Don't even own my own personal cell phone yet either. (Although had to get one for work.)
    4. Only VHS that works ok for recording is built into a 13 inch TV I replaced with a flat screen, so when I want to record, I have to switch cable to old TV. Wife loves having a spare, old tv sitting on the bedroom floor just to record Gopher games.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
      Both Gopher games will be on FSN.

If you can't get FSN they also have a directors cut on their web site that shows the Gopher games as well (from the directors view)

http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/pages/...key_livestream

Looks like Gopher all-access will get you BC-UAH but not UAH-Air Force, it's $9.95 a month I believe and you can order just a months worth then cancel after the game.

http://www.gophersports.com/allaccess/?media=358752
      Driftryer help me here. I'm going to be on a cruise ship in the carribean for the game (ya, I know, sucks to be me). But you can see why I'm concerned.

This FSN directors deal. Does it show multiple screens of the actual game? That seems as good as watching the game itself. Free and it works for sure?
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
        2. How many players from BC in WJC running (I know Gaudreau is.)
        That's it; just him.
        4. Merry x-mas to you too, TonyTheTiger20!
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Interesting ads, USCHO...

*****http://i48.tinypic.com/29wsiuc.png******

Comment

I don't see any ads. I wonder if some hot young lady in my area wants to meet me, though? Maybe I'm missing out!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

2. I've got about 7000 hours of kids videos on VHS that I haven't transferred, so need to keep a working VHS.
              3. Don't even own my own personal cell phone yet either. (Although had to get one for work.)
              4. Only VHS that works ok for recording is built into a 13 inch TV I replaced with a flat screen, so when I want to record, I have to switch cable to old TV. Wife loves having a spare, old tv sitting on the bedroom floor just to record Gopher games.
              you are my idol

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

Ummm, those ads are shown to you only, based on your browsing history...

Comment

Originally posted by fangers View Post
                  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Beat me to it!
                  "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by fangers View Post
                    Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Beat me to it!
                    Apparently being on USCHO too much suggests I'm a lonely old man then!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      Driftryer help me here. I'm going to be on a cruise ship in the carribean for the game (ya, I know, sucks to be me). But you can see why I'm concerned.

This FSN directors deal. Does it show multiple screens of the actual game? That seems as good as watching the game itself. Free and it works for sure?
                      Yeah it does show multiple screens of the actual game while it's live, it is free and it will work for you while on your cruise.

Happy sailing!
                      Originally posted by CavalryNate
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

Nothing wrong with a cougar...
                        Originally posted by CavalryNate
                        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Do you have indoor plumbing yet, or are you still using the outhouse?
                          bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                          SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                          All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                          A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                            Yeah it does show multiple screens of the actual game while it's live, it is free and it will work for you while on your cruise.

Happy sailing!
                            The awesome. I'll be there with my life preserver on...now we just need to gophs to show up.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

Any Eagle posters coming out for these games? I'm assuming these games will be poorly attended again. I bought three SRO tickets for Sunday so my kid could bring some buddies, hope they can find seats as easily as is usual at this "tourney."

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Any Eagle posters coming out for these games? I'm assuming these games will be poorly attended again. I bought three SRO tickets for Sunday so my kid could bring some buddies, hope they can find seats as easily as is usual at this "tourney."
                                From what i understand, BC's allotment of tickets had sold out so i would imagine there will be a few BC fans in attendance, although i'm unsure if any of them are posters here.
                                National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                                Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                                Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                                two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                                b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Working...
                                X