Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Didn't say you did. In fact, from the posters I remember whining about it, you weren't one of them.

Oh, there was more than one Gopher fan bemoaning it. Just can't recall who specifically. Whatever.
    Yeah, I don't remember arguing with anyone about it. But I did comment. Was around the time I got put on a timeout from the board though, so maybe I was just lurking

Comment

Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Found it!

J.D. was right. Some Gopher fans were portraying BC as a trap team. They aren't at all.

Frozen Four Thread

Comment

Do we seriously need to have this stupid argument again, and then argue whether or not it happened? Who gives an effing hell?

Holy crap some members of a fan base said something stupid! Let's groan and moan about it until everyone wants to kill themselves!
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Let's groan and moan about it until everyone wants to kill themselves!
          I wonder if that's how the Mayans predicted it would happen??
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Do we seriously need to have this stupid argument again, and then argue whether or not it happened? Who gives an effing hell?

Holy crap some members of a fan base said something stupid! Let's groan and moan about it until everyone wants to kill themselves!
            That would be the greatest Christmas present I could ever receive.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

not seeing posts from state of hockey would be mine

Comment

Once again, how J.D. responds to a post of mine points the finger at himself. Notice how I never mentioned what fanbase I was referring to.

(FTR, it was both)
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

?

Ok...

Comment

Hey, hey, hey... It's all my fault.
                    I remember suggesting the Goph's trap York in the locker room before the game.

Alas, it only works in April.
                    Trap or no trap, the Eagles are toast at Minny in December.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I hate each and every one of you.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        You don't mean that.

Hey, it's Christmas!
                        We gotta throw the Goph's a bone.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I wish that I were making the trip up.

GFM
                          Geof F. Morris
                          UAH BSE MAE 2002
                          UAHHockey.com

Comment

1. I need a green arrow.
                            2. How many players from BC in WJC running (I know Gaudreau is.)
                            3. When will we know the final roster so know if either of the Goph D will return?
                            4. Merry x-mas to you too, TonyTheTiger20!
                            5. Hope the Gophs play two solid games so they are fun to watch.
                            6. Don't like the BC on Sunday evening game - that is when I play, so I have to VHS and than wait to watch it until I am sure it is over, and hope the quality isn't complete crapp.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              Don't believe TTT20! He's a real kidder and loves pulling your chain.
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                                1. I need a green arrow.
                                2. How many players from BC in WJC running (I know Gaudreau is.)
                                3. When will we know the final roster so know if either of the Goph D will return?
                                4. Merry x-mas to you too, TonyTheTiger20!
                                5. Hope the Gophs play two solid games so they are fun to watch.
                                6. Don't like the BC on Sunday evening game - that is when I play, so I have to VHS and than wait to watch it until I am sure it is over, and hope the quality isn't complete crapp.
                                I can't even explain how much I love that you still record games on a VHS machine.
                                Hold onto that b itch for another 10 years. The retro-tech nerds will pay handsomely for it in the not-too-distant future

Comment

Working...
                                X