Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
    Maybe I just need new glasses, but I saw no suggestion that any team never traps. Typical JDUMB.
    It was suggested that BC "never" traps this past Spring, and that was the discussion being referenced here. Now good day sir.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

      I actually agree that every team traps at some point, including the Gophers/Eagles. My problem with a few of the Gopher posters is that it was coming across like BC trapped the entire game or had to trap in order to win--those are both just flat out lies.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

        *******http://static.photo.net/attachments/bboard/00V/00VVXX-210155584.jpg********
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Senior Writer & Women's Hockey Editor, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14


        Click here for the BC Interruption Projection, Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

          Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          I actually agree that every team traps at some point, including the Gophers/Eagles. My problem with a few of the Gopher posters is that it was coming across like BC trapped the entire game or had to trap in order to win--those are both just flat out lies.
          I don't think one = a few.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

            Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            *******http://static.photo.net/attachments/bboard/00V/00VVXX-210155584.jpg********
            Hey! Your buddy Nick brought it up! Blame him, the dirty pot stirrer.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              I actually agree that every team traps at some point, including the Gophers/Eagles. My problem with a few of the Gopher posters is that it was coming across like BC trapped the entire game or had to trap in order to win--those are both just flat out lies.
              I never suggested that. Quite the opposite. BC seldomly traps from what I've seen. But someone in your fanbase posted an article where Jerry York said he doesn't trap and insisted it meant BC "never" traps. Anyways, no need to start this back up. I think the UMN vs BC game is going to be high-flying on the big ice and I can't wait to watch it!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

                Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                BC got trapped into heading out west... gonna get smoked!
                did you get trapped? err, have you made your reservations yet?
                *****

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

                  Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                  I never suggested that. Quite the opposite. BC seldomly traps from what I've seen. But someone in your fanbase posted an article where Jerry York said he doesn't trap and insisted it meant BC "never" traps. Anyways, no need to start this back up. I think the UMN vs BC game is going to be high-flying on the big ice and I can't wait to watch it!
                  I can't wait to read that either Air Force or UAH picked up a win, thereby causing the matchup to never occur.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

                    Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    I can't wait to read that either Air Force or UAH picked up a win, thereby causing the matchup to never occur.
                    Not sure if serious, but BC plays Minnesota regardless of who wins the first match-ups.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

                      Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                      Not sure if serious, but BC plays Minnesota regardless of who wins the first match-ups.
                      Yep and if it wasn't a set matchup I would hope most wouldn't look past Air Force anyway.

                      Air Force will come to play hard.
                      Originally posted by CavalryNate
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

                        Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        I can't wait to read that either Air Force or UAH picked up a win, thereby causing the matchup to never occur.
                        I suggest you hold your breath until that occurs.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

                          Going to try and make it to the Gophers/Boston College game. Should be a great test for Minnesota. Especially our defense. Will be a big test for sure. Got to avoid those defensive breakdowns because BC will certainly make us pay for them.
                          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

                            Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                            I never suggested that.
                            Didn't say you did. In fact, from the posters I remember whining about it, you weren't one of them.

                            Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            I don't think one = a few.
                            Oh, there was more than one Gopher fan bemoaning it. Just can't recall who specifically. Whatever.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

                              Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Didn't say you did. In fact, from the posters I remember whining about it, you weren't one of them.



                              Oh, there was more than one Gopher fan bemoaning it. Just can't recall who specifically. Whatever.
                              I call BS.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Mariucci Classic: Minnesota - Air Force - Boston College - UAH 12/29-12/20

                                On what? Maybe you drank too much after the beatdown in Tampa, but this argument took place. Other people have acknowledged as much. If you care that much, go back and read the old threads.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X