Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI @ SCSU (12/27 and 12/28)

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Unless he gets PP time, I don't know how much of a major threat he'll be to start as I don't expect him to be in our top 6, not with the chemistry they have right now.
    Exactly. Morley might be just trying to stay out of Dowd/Hanowski's way, as he said postgame Friday, but the guy obviously has something going with those 2. Same with Kassila/Brodzy with Drew, but I think you could throw anyone on a line with him and they'll get their chances. Benik is going to have to work to get his ice time.
    This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
    www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Re: RPI @ SCSU (12/27 and 12/28)

This series very much reminds me of the Ferris State series. We played them pretty even, and I expect two close games.
      To be honest, I am more interested in how they come out of the series.
      We have seen both sides of the coin with these guys. Very good and very bad. I expect that the team that comes out of the break is the one that I saw in New Haven.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

Working...
      X