Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UAA: Last trip to the Great White North?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD @ UAA: Last trip to the Great White North?

Great to have our first sweep of the year, first saturday win and first sweep of UAA in Anchorage since 1996. Well done Bulldogs!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
      It wouldn't surprise me if Shyiak did that, although I personally don't think it matters who's in Goal, when you have an anemic offense like we do. Good Lord we are terrible.
      They certainly didn't look very good this weekend, but this team is not terrible. They have shown us they can take points from the best teams in the league. I honestly think they are outcoached, and it's time to get some new blood in there. Mankato and Tech both did it and UAA needs to as well.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
        They certainly didn't look very good this weekend, but this team is not terrible. They have shown us they can take points from the best teams in the league. I honestly think they are outcoached, and it's time to get some new blood in there. Mankato and Tech both did it and UAA needs to as well.
        Definitely an increase in intensity on Saturday night for the Seawolves, as we expected. A lot of that game was played in the corners along the boards. Both teams wanted that win. Hands down Naslund was the best Seawolf on the ice. Nice weekend for freshman Matt McNeely and Tony Cameranesi too. Cameranesi with 4 points!
        The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
          Definitely an increase in intensity on Saturday night for the Seawolves, as we expected. A lot of that game was played in the corners along the boards. Both teams wanted that win. Hands down Naslund was the best Seawolf on the ice. Nice weekend for freshman Matt McNeely and Tony Cameranesi too. Cameranesi with 4 points!
          Totally agree about Naslund, he gave 100% every shift.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
          X