replied
    Re: MTU at NMU 12/04/12: WOOF!

Oh you will, sir, you will!

Leave a comment:

• Wildpantswilly
    replied

What an epic game.

The hissy fits by the MTU players toward the refs in the third were remarkable....I bet Mel is absolutely ****ed at the team.

This game has me pumped to play Tech more each year!

Leave a comment:

• geezer
    replied

Originally posted by noremorse1 View Post
    I participated in the NMU vs Tech programming competition.
    there's no way that's a real thing. You're making that up.

Leave a comment:

• Flashy Man
    replied

Originally posted by noremorse1 View Post
    Keep it classy Tech. Nothing like fighting with the official at the end of the game. Other than that, great game.
    Eh it's even. Coreau went and taulted the Misfits.

Leave a comment:

• geezer
    replied

Was there any reason offered for reversing the goal call? Just that Walt didn't want it to count?

Leave a comment:

• noremorse1
    replied

Keep it classy Tech. Nothing like fighting with the official at the end of the game. Other than that, great game.

Leave a comment:

• noremorse1
    replied
    Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    I'm surprised they know how to use the Googlewebs let alone spell words ...
    For all the claims your school makes of computational expertise over NMU, I still laugh that, every year I participated in the NMU vs Tech programming competition, we (NMU) won. How embarassing to be beaten by a "liberal arts" school. Also, I dated a girl from Tech and she was, hands down, the hottest girl at Tech. I take great satisfaction in stealing one of he 10 or so only hot females from your school.

Also, Tech sucks.

Leave a comment:

• huskyfan
    replied

I'm surprised they know how to use the Googlewebs let alone spell words ...

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
    Try THIS, should work.
    We found it under the Sports page instead of the hockey page. Speaking of which... Is Athletics too hard for you slow folk down there to understand?

Leave a comment:

• aygwm2
    replied

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
    The giant "Watch Cats Live" button goes to a silent auction site... good work there fellas.
    Try THIS, should work.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

http://www.b2livetv.com/partner_members.asp?id=17

This event will be made available for purchase 10 minutes prior to broadcast

Once we have tested the audio and video, and there are no issues, the event becomes "Live".

This generally occurs 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start time. At this time, you will be able to purchase a single event pass. Thank you for joining us here at America One Sports.
    Additional Purchasing Options

Visit the Northern Michigan events page to see about purchasing a multiple event pass.

And if this is the site you went to: http://www.nmu.edu/sportsathletics/node/57
    The link to Watch the Game LIVE! works for me.

Leave a comment:

• stuckinwi
    replied

The giant "Watch Cats Live" button goes to a silent auction site... good work there fellas.

Leave a comment:

• UpNorthHockey
    replied

Fillion and Sova out, Phillips in net, also playing Brown and APietila in NMU's olympic size barn.....adds up to a tough night for Tech.
    Should be a fun one to watch....lots of Penalties and lots of power play goals.
    Hopefully, Tech doesn't get anyone hurt or suspended for the Badger series.
    Anyone know if Thurber is playing tonight?

Leave a comment:

• aygwm2
    replied

Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
    For those of us that will be attending the game on tuesday...

Fans asked to wear purple to MTU/NMU Hockey game

Posted on December 3, 2012 by JT

The intense college hockey rivalry between Michigan Tech and Northern Michigan usually involves fans wearing their best green and gold or black and gold attire when these two teams get together.

For tomorrow’s nights game at the Berry Events Center in Marquette, fans of both teams are being asked to wear the color purple in memory of Arianna Alioto, the NMU freshman soccer player who passed away this past Friday.

Purple was Arianna’s favorite color.

There is a Facebook page dedicated to wearing purple for Arianna tomorrow night, here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/events/299998876768825/

The game between Michigan Tech and Northern Michigan is set to start at 7:35 pm tomorrow night.
    Very sad circumstances concerning this young lady.

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but maybe the 'Cats can win one for her tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Hatch_man
    replied

For those of us that will be attending the game on tuesday...

Fans asked to wear purple to MTU/NMU Hockey game

Posted on December 3, 2012 by JT

The intense college hockey rivalry between Michigan Tech and Northern Michigan usually involves fans wearing their best green and gold or black and gold attire when these two teams get together.

For tomorrow’s nights game at the Berry Events Center in Marquette, fans of both teams are being asked to wear the color purple in memory of Arianna Alioto, the NMU freshman soccer player who passed away this past Friday.

Purple was Arianna’s favorite color.

There is a Facebook page dedicated to wearing purple for Arianna tomorrow night, here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/events/299998876768825/

The game between Michigan Tech and Northern Michigan is set to start at 7:35 pm tomorrow night.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X