Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTU at NMU 12/04/12: WOOF!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: MTU at NMU 12/04/12: WOOF!

    Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    I met one who worked at Taco Bell!
    Was that before or after you asked for an application?
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: MTU at NMU 12/04/12: WOOF!

      So what happened to the talk about hockey? "We scored higher on the test..." "You have more people at Taco Bell..." High level, intelligent hockey discussion here...
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
        So what happened to the talk about hockey? "We scored higher on the test..." "You have more people at Taco Bell..." High level, intelligent hockey discussion here...
        Wait...you're not new around here!
        tUMD Hockey

        "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Was that before or after you asked for an application?
          It was before I ordered a Doritos Loco taco.
          tUMD Hockey

          "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: MTU at NMU 12/04/12: WOOF!

            Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            It was before I ordered a Doritos Loco taco.

            Those just don't appeal to me. A Nacho Cheese Tortilla shell? Eww. Give me a regular taco any day. Now the churros that they have, those are awesomesauce.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
              So what happened to the talk about hockey? "We scored higher on the test..." "You have more people at Taco Bell..." High level, intelligent hockey discussion here...
              huskyfan started it.
              Go Cats!

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Those just don't appeal to me. A Nacho Cheese Tortilla shell? Eww. Give me a regular taco any day. Now the churros that they have, those are awesomesauce.
                It wasn't as good I hoped. Doritos are amazing but that was meh.
                tUMD Hockey

                "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: MTU at NMU 12/04/12: WOOF!

                  Taco Bell...Taco Bell...Taco Bell...can't any of you get a job at the Ambassador and get me a pizza and a fishbowl?
                  "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: MTU at NMU 12/04/12: WOOF!

                    Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    It wasn't as good I hoped. Doritos are amazing but that was meh.
                    That commercial for the XXL Nachos, or whatever it's called, really annoys me. Like anyone leaves a steakhouse to go to Taco Bell to get steak nachos. Judging by his hand motions the guy presumably wanted a big steak and therefore was at a steakhouse. So why would he leave the steakhouse only to go to Taco Bell where he gets a bunch of nacho, but almost certainly less steak? Common sense tells us that any steak at a steakhouse will be better than anything you can get at Taco Bell. And you can get a steak that is larger than a pound which is what the XXL Nachos are advertised as weighing. This tells us that the amount of food the guy is looking for can be satisfied by either the steakhouse or Taco Bell. So why would this guy get up and leave with no warning? And when he gets up to leave his friends don't even seem to notice or care. What the hell?
                    Last edited by Dirty; 12-05-2012, 03:07 PM.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: MTU at NMU 12/04/12: WOOF!

                      Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      And none of that changes the fact that the vast majority of NMU graduates that I've ever interacted with have been service employees whether it be the guy from ZeroRes that came to clean my Fiancee's carpet or the cashier at Home Depot.
                      A few years ago (five or six), the guy who used to drive my express bus in to downtown Minneapolis has a master's from NMU. I only found out because my mom's friend - a high school dropout - is/was his boss and she was ranting about the guy when she saw me getting on his bus the one day. I don't know if the driver was able to keep his job or not.

                      Just sayin'.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

                      "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

                      "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        That commercial for the XXL Nachos, or whatever it's called, really annoys me. Like anyone leaves a steakhouse to go to Taco Bell to get steak nachos. Judging by his hand motions the guy presumably wanted a big steak and therefore was at a steakhouse. So why would he leave the steakhouse only to go to Taco Bell where he gets a bunch of nacho, but almost certainly less steak? Common sense tells us that any steak at a steakhouse will be better than anything you can get at Taco Bell. And you can get a steak that is larger than a pound which is what the XXL Nachos are advertised as weighing. This tells us that the amount of food the guy is looking for can be satisfied by either the steakhouse or Taco Bell. So why would this guy get up and leave with no warning? And when he gets up to leave his friends don't even seem to notice or care. What the hell?
                        you might be taking the commercial a little too seriously.

                        Speaking of stupid commercials, I hate that Jared Diamonds one where the couple gets engaged on a plane! Who gets in engaged on a plane?!



                        Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                        Taco Bell...Taco Bell...Taco Bell...can't any of you get a job at the Ambassador and get me a pizza and a fishbowl?
                        I'm sure you're more than qualified. And you live only an hour away!
                        tUMD Hockey

                        "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: MTU at NMU 12/04/12: WOOF!

                          Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          you might be taking the commercial a little too seriously.

                          Speaking of stupid commercials, I hate that Jared Diamonds one where the couple gets engaged on a plane! Who gets in engaged on a plane?!





                          I'm sure you're more than qualified. And you live only an hour away!
                          Someone who wants to join the Mile-High Club?
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                          Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                          Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                          Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by noremorse1 View Post
                            huskyfan started it.
                            thank you
                            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                            Boosh Factor 4

                            Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X