Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUniversity of Minnesota Duluth at Michigan Technological University - Dog Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUniversity of Minnesota Duluth at Michigan Technological University - Dog Fight

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    tSCSUEuro would like to point out that if Biddy is calling violations, Biddy missed Shirtless' "my."

tSCSUEuro is greatly disappointed by this thread's lackluster rules, only being on the 3rd page, and even more so in Tech's first period. tSCSUEuro is starting to regret predicting MTU getting home ice this year.
    stuckinwi has yelled many bad words tonight at his computer. he hopes the 3rd will tHuskies turn to score goals.
    MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Re: tUniversity of Minnesota Duluth at Michigan Technological University - Dog Fight

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      violation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      why is this a violation!??! help me here...
      The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Please help me find highlights of tonight's game ASAP. Peace and Love y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
          why is this a violation!??! help me here...
          the tUMD vs tHuskies thread has many tTraditions. Third person speech and mini-t's are needed.
          MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

stuckinwi does not like blaming refs... but tZebras did a nice job of killing some momentum there. tSlash on the PP to go to 4v4 should have been on Kero if anyone, but it was not.

Spotting tDogs 4 goals to start the game is also a bad strategy and tHuskies need to be better than that.

Comment

Biddy is the biggest sandbagger ever. That is all.

Comment

Geezer is very sorry about the whole double reverse slam jinx thing gone bad. He somehow forgot that it was still technically November on Friday night. So Saturday night all should be well, unless it's completely overcast at 6:37 p.m. EST, in which case everyone wearing any black clothing should get to the Mac making only left turns. But geezer is sure you already knew that.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Biddy is the biggest sandbagger ever. That is all.
                  Biddy was shocked by the offensive performance of tUMD. Based on how much of a struggle scoring goals had been and the respect biddy has for MTU's. team this year. Biddy assumed that UMD would continue to struggle to score and that Tech would be on their way to home ice this year.

Last night changed all that as Sandy tweaked the lines and boy did it pay dividends. Here is to hoping that the line changes continue to do good work.

As for the reffing... All biddy will say is that biddy thought there were multiple penalties that were going against UMD and went against Tech.

Biddy thinks that UMD will lose tonight...
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Please help strictly find a video of tGame highlights from last night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
                      Please help strictly find a video of tGame highlights from last night!!!
                      geezer and the other people heard strictly_business the first time. They don't know of any such highlights to exist, other than the highlights showing only goals by the good guys which tMichigan Tech institution puts out on its website.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

I think UMD completes the sweep.

3rd person sucks.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          I think UMD completes the sweep.

3rd person sucks.
                          I agree.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

methinks UMD is a severely underrated team and may complete the sweep, but they're also very likely to goon it up in the 3rd and get lots of penalties. MTU probably wont capitalize though.

UMD21 is upset that there is no college hockey betting, because all of his attention has been turned to college football. **** Hunter S. Thompson, worse influence on UMD21's life
                            I wanna go fast!

Comment

Biddy would love to know how many 6x5 goals UMD has given up in the last five to ten years. Biddy would bet UMD leads the nation in that catagory. Certainly pleased with the outcome of the series. never would have thought UMD would score 11 goals on a weekend. Hopefully the offense has been found and UMD can sweep a very bad BSU team next weekend.

3/4 points was awesome and yet biddy thought there was going to be a sweep. Tough to be too disappointed with a weekend like this on the road. Kevin Genoe is winless against UMD in 7 starts and thank God that Caleb Herbert found the back of the net. Hopefully this weekend will open up the flood gates for him.

Biddy and co had a great time in Houghton. As always.
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                              X