• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BU2K
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Did he turn in Walshie to the NCAA?
    Well, Shawn certainly thought so. At least from what he said to me during our "conversation" at the hotel victory party after Maine won in Anaheim. From his vocabulary that night, he would have made a heck of a longshoreman.

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied
    Re: Boston University vs Boston College 11/30 and 12/1

BU's going to have a lot of nominations for the Academy Awards, that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

What's that I hear? BU just took another embellishment penalty? BC dives.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Not sure they'll ever see a coach like him in any of their sports again, .
    nor will any other school

p.s excellent post BTW, i cant argue with anything you said

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
    China? Mookie? I see what you did there! What do you mean "you people"?

Leave a comment:

• buoldtimer
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post

But no, because Jack said something nice about him, it automatically cancels out the clear shots he took at Cisse. Well, not clear if you're not wearing JackPa footie pajamas.
    In my mind's eye, I can see Nick wearing JY footies.

Leave a comment:

• buoldtimer
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveF View Post
    Do the players call him jack?
    I noticed that. Typically, they do so after they've played their last game. Perhaps, that's the real reason Cisse left. He just didn't want to wait another 2 + years for the opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• SteveF
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    No idea, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
    China? Mookie? I see what you did there! What do you mean "you people"?

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Originally posted by all bear View Post
    Jackie accusing Maine of diving? ***. Hell, we're all just a bunch of stiffs, how can we possibly dive? Has Jackie mentioned anywhere the goal lifting tricks his goalies have all been so accomplished at?

This accusation does make me chuckle. His teams historically have been adept at breaking the rules, aka holding quicker and faster forwards against the boards much longer than allowed. Cheatah I tell ya !!
    Wow, Timmay is going use that for Bulletin Board material, oh wait, never mind

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

I bet if he felt the same way that the fanboys do - that Jack was really really nice when talking about Mr. Cisse - that maybe he would acknowledge that and thank Coach Parker for being so gracious. Starting with "after reading Jack's comments" speaks volumes, don't you all think?

But no, because Jack said something nice about him, it automatically cancels out the clear shots he took at Cisse. Well, clear if you're not wearing JackPa footie pajamas.
    Last edited by J.D.; 12-06-2012, 05:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SteveF
    replied
    I bet if he felt the same way that the fanboys do - that Jack was really really nice when talking about Mr. Cisse - that maybe he would acknowledge that and thank Coach Parker for being so gracious. Starting with "after reading Jack's comments" speaks volumes, don't you all think?
    Do the players call him jack?

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Aside from the strange obsession over diving from Jackie, I really really find it hilarious that he is truthfully lobbying for league video review of diving and thinks the league should hand out suspensions. It's really one of the most absurd things he's ever said which is really saying something. Yes, the league will really attract recruits this way by suspending kids for potentially no reason.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Originally posted by defkit View Post
    I thought Jack was pretty clear that the issue was that despite attempts by the coaching staff to help, he failed to start producing.
    So.... when does Jack plan on taking some accountability for either a) recruiting someone that wasn't very good or b) not developing him????

Of all these players leaving recently, I don't really remember ever seeing Jack taking responsibility for anything. As rover pointed out, he has had some absolute guaranteed NHLers that came and went to the NHL, but development of not-sure-fire NHLers hasn't been very great.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Cisse posted here? BU thread?

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Yasin Cisse:
    "After reading Jack's comments I prefer to say nothing and just move on with my life."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X