Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University vs Boston College 11/30 and 12/1

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
    They'll (royal they, not specifically targeting BC fans) complain if he sugar coats it, complain if he is too honest and harsh, and they'll complain even harder if he refused to talk about it. Oh well.
    Can't speak for everyone, but I definitely wouldn't have a problem with him not talking about it or sugar coating it.

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    Or when he was talking about what a good guy, terriffic kid and class act that he is?
    Ya, that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      What were the parting shots? When he told the truth about his production? Or when he was talking about what a good guy, terriffic kid and class act that he is?
      Truth be told, Cisse refused to take diving lessons. See ya!
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Seemed like an honest representation of what was going on behind the curtains and on the ice.

Comment

Jackie accusing Maine of diving? ***. Hell, we're all just a bunch of stiffs, how can we possibly dive? Has Jackie mentioned anywhere the goal lifting tricks his goalies have all been so accomplished at?

This accusation does make me chuckle. His teams historically have been adept at breaking the rules, aka holding quicker and faster forwards against the boards much longer than allowed. Cheatah I tell ya !!
          Last edited by all bear; 12-06-2012, 06:17 AM.
          sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
            Jackie accusing Maine of diving? ***. Hell, we're all just a bunch of stiffs, how can we possibly dive? Has Jackie mentioned anywhere the goal lifting tricks his goalies have all been so accomplished at?

This accusation does make me chuckle. His teams historically have been adept at breaking the rules, aka holding quicker and faster forwards against the boards much longer than allowed. Cheatah I tell ya !!
            Even this guy gets it
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

BU was called for diving twice over the weekend, increasing its total of diving calls on the season to four. Escobedo has been called for a diving-related penalty twice, while junior defenseman Garrett Noonan and sophomore forward Evan Rodrigues were each whistled for embellishment once.

Have any of these guys sat the next game after their embellishment/diving penalties? Put your money where your mouth is Jack. Jack is truly senile. Accusing Jerry York of coaching kids to dive? Underscores all of the "praise" he bestowed on him last weekend. That must be why BC has dominated the college hockey world over the last 5 years, because Jerry coaches his players to cheat/dive. Funny, BU was called for more embellishment/diving penalties over the weekend. I guess that's another feather in Jerry's coaching hat, his players know how to dive without getting caught. They probably practice it. Parker can't help himself, he is a bitter, angry, sore loser, who can't stand the fact that there is a new sheriff in town. Jack forget about the diving situation and focus on winning something substantial. BU's been a one hit wonder, thanks for David Quinn, over the last 10 years, Jack needs to get on his boat and sail away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                BU was called for diving twice over the weekend, increasing its total of diving calls on the season to four. Escobedo has been called for a diving-related penalty twice, while junior defenseman Garrett Noonan and sophomore forward Evan Rodrigues were each whistled for embellishment once.

Have any of these guys sat the next game after their embellishment/diving penalties? Put your money where your mouth is Jack. Jack is truly senile. Accusing Jerry York of coaching kids to dive? Underscores all of the "praise" he bestowed on him last weekend. That must be why BC has dominated the college hockey world over the last 5 years, because Jerry coaches his players to cheat/dive. Funny, BU was called for more embellishment/diving penalties over the weekend. I guess that's another feather in Jerry's coaching hat, his players know how to dive without getting caught. They probably practice it. Parker can't help himself, he is a bitter, angry, sore loser, who can't stand the fact that there is a new sheriff in town. Jack forget about the diving situation and focus on winning something substantial. BU's been a one hit wonder, thanks for David Quinn, over the last 10 years, Jack needs to get on his boat and sail away.
                Someone is taking things a little too personally. I don't understand what these BC kids have to be angry about. They win the tournament (HE and NCAA) like every other year, they're #2 in the country and yet Parker's comments still get them all riled up. Parker = Master troll.

Comment

Folks. I'm going to suggest we all take a step back from the vitriol and biting comments in this thread...

After all, we need to save some for the Beanpot thread!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Can't speak for everyone, but I definitely wouldn't have a problem with him not talking about it or sugar coating it.
                    So then just what was it that he said that you felt was a "shot?"

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                      Folks. I'm going to suggest we all take a step back from the vitriol and biting comments in this thread...

After all, we need to save some for the Beanpot thread!
                      as I said, this will morph into the Beanpot thread as it's showing no sign of slowing down rather it's picking up the pace

Comment

I read Parker's comments on Cisse last night and didn't see any "parting shots." If you ask me, Parker was pretty gracious considering.
                        #OneKnight

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny View Post

BC also cheats at face offs
                          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            https://twitter.com/boshockeyblog

Today at 2:19 PM:

Jack Parker, while talking about last week's penalties vs. BC, named the two teams he considers frequent divers: BC and Maine.

The senile ****** never stops.

A couple parting shots for Cisse as well (shocker).
                            Parker continually saying his team doesn't dive because he doesn't coach them to reminds me of jack Nicholson in a few good men saying his marines don't disobey orders or people die.

Jack ordered the code red
                            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                              Someone is taking things a little too personally. I don't understand what these BC kids have to be angry about. They win the tournament (HE and NCAA) like every other year, they're #2 in the country and yet Parker's comments still get them all riled up. Parker = Master troll.
                              It's just extremely unprofessional

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                It's just extremely unprofessional
                                So is wearing a cut off hoodie on the sidelines.

If he thinks it will help his team in the end I am fine with it, whether he believes what he is saying or not. If he ends up not seeing a benefit he should change approaches. If I was a coach I would I act differently, but there is a reason I pay BU to go to games, not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                                X