Boston University vs Boston College 11/30 and 12/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    He's talked out of his *** all day...something he definitely learned from parker.
    Maybe I need to go easy on you J. Perhaps you are the only person on here that doesn't know what happened. Maybe it's like a Sicilian thing and they don't trust you with stuff cause you ain't an "igle".
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston University vs Boston College 11/30 and 12/1

maybe a reporter will ask jerry at the fri post-game celebration how his streak is tainted by his obstruction of justice and cover up. (or maybe not )

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Perhaps you are the only person on here that doesn't know what happened.
        Oh I heard a couple RUMORS, so is that what I should go on, mook? And I should believe that you actually know what happened? Give me a break. To this day, nobody has ever mentioned these rumors in a post on here or on EA, but let me guess...that former BU hockey player's dad told you, right?
        Last edited by J.D.; 12-05-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Wow, I see mookie is taking no prisoners today!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Oh I heard a couple RUMORS, so is that what I should go on, mook? And I should believe that you actually know what happened? Give me a break. To this day, nobody has ever mentioned these rumors in a post on here or on EA, but let me guess...that former BU hockey player's dad told you, right?
            i heard the exact same thing from two separate people with ties to the bc program. it's also not my job to share any of this on here so i've not mentioned them as fact either.

and even mcguirk's dad didn't go into detail with the paper (or if he did the paper didn't print them, good for them).

jerry's job to alert authorities. not mine or any bu players dad or you or her or whomever else.

.. so stop (not you, but 'y'all' in general) going on and on about bu's degenerates. these are known because bu has not hidden anything. bad for us, but good for us. our laundry is out hanging in the wind. jerry stuffs it in a suitcase and brings it home from MN.

Comment

Of course you did. I don't care if you share what you were allegedly told or not about what allegedly happened...I really don't. Just don't expect me to go along with your unsubstantiated posts and "funny" remarks (especially when you won't put your name to it).

Comment

Of course you did. I don't care if you share what you were allegedly told or not about what allegedly happened...I really don't. Just don't expect me to go along with your unsubstantiated posts and "funny" remarks (especially when you won't put your name to it).
                is this in code?

Comment

...I'm sure you were also told by both sources (LOL) that whatever happened, Jerry York covered it up just like Joe Paterno, right?

Comment

J.D. ... google 'obstruction of justice', then get some rest and stop feeding the pigeon.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I got a pic of Ray Lewis

But, pigeon fits nicely here.

Comment

...I'm sure you were also told by both sources (LOL) that whatever happened, Jerry York covered it up just like Joe Paterno, right?
                        just what allegedly happened. the point that jerry didn't report it is obvious if you don't know.

and don't get all dramatic on us greg. i didn't use 'sources'. i typed 'people'. i doubt jerry told either of them.

Comment

Gotta give him credit though... Mookie is on a roll.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

morphing into hoky right before our eyes...that's not a good thing.

Comment

the point that jerry didn't report it is obvious if you don't know.
                              allegedly. have a great night.

Comment

Maybe I need to go easy on you J. Perhaps you are the only person on here that doesn't know what happened. Maybe it's like a Sicilian thing and they don't trust you with stuff cause you ain't an "igle".
                                no, he's not the only one that doesnt know what happened and I'm not Sicilian

Comment

Working...
                                X