Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University vs Boston College 11/30 and 12/1

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    I allegedly remember right after this when the BU 4 got in trouble for allegedly having a beer on a Sunday after allegedly attending a funeral that one of the dad's (allegedly mcguirk's) was quoted in a north shore paper that was his kid did was no where near as bad as what went on (allegedly) up the road... So everyone knew that Jerry allegedly did a cover up and allegedly obstructed justice then.

Very similar to penn st.......
    And you believe the father of a BU player? There's a good source!

I think you're on to something though with the Penn State comparisons. I think you should start up the investigation...

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      And you believe the father of a BU player? There's a good source!

I think you're on to something though with the Penn State comparisons. I think you should start up the investigation...
      Nick believes the father of a bU player!!! Er, allegedly a former player

I don't care. But like I said, if "someone" allegedly ratted on some pudding this seems like a done deal
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

And you don't think if JackPa could do the same to BC, he wouldn't??? He probably did his own investigation. You're grasping at straws.

Comment

And you don't think if JackPa could do the same to BC, he wouldn't??? He probably did his own investigation. You're grasping at straws.
          And long as he doesn't F with Westfield St, its all good.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Jack's slowing down. That task force took something outta him. However, some of his peeps read here and I think this push an prod is just what he needs to get crazy again!

FReE THE PUDDING GANG!
            VINDICATE THE BU4!

Comment

Get crazy again? He's still as crazy as ever

Comment

Get crazy again? He's still as crazy as ever
                Nope nope nope. Wrong-o

Comment

Jack's slowing down. That task force took something outta him. However, some of his peeps read here and I think this push an prod is just what he needs to get crazy again!

FReE THE PUDDING GANG!
                  VINDICATE THE BU4!
                  as they say, the proof is in the pudding...

I read lately that BC is trying to suppress crime in its cafeteria during evening hours...perhaps the Pudding Gang are perpetrating the pilfering of prodigious piles of pudding, post-partying. Possibly.
                  I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Mookie is on fire.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Nick believes the father of a bU player!!! Er, allegedly a former player
                      Some fathers we trust, some we don't. Which ones we choose to listen is always interesting.

biggd --> trustworthy for sure (I liked the guy) to the BU fans. Son never got booted so why would he say anything bad right?

Mr. Glass --> Call the fire department, his pants are on fire!! Oh yes, this guy has motives alright. I mean, he must have profiled Parker for ages so that when he used the term "irrational monologue" about Parker, everyone would believe it because it just fit Jack to a T.

Cal (Mr Cisse?) --> Not being given much thought one way or another. I thought the history of this poster's 18 posts was interesting.

hokydad --> not going to touch this with a ten foot pole. Had to mention him

In the end we conclude that the only people badmouthing BU or Parker are the ones that had their kids kicked out or humiliated and that their kids suck at hockey. No one inside the walls of HAA dare speak poorly of legendary Jack. Throw in the fact that the fanboys eat up everything that Jack says like it's the truth (state news --> BC dives) it looks like it's North Korea over there. God forbid we revisit who to believe in the Globe/Colby Cohen/group sex in the penalty box/task force subcommittee reports.

Selective.
                      Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 12-05-2012, 01:56 PM.
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                        Mookie is on fire.
                        Mookie is drunk!
                        National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                        Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                        Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                        two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                        b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                          Mookie is on fire.
                          mookie's in the zone!
                          Bugs Bunny - 96
                          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by nick papagiorgio View Post

hokydad --> not going to touch this with a ten foot pole. Had to mention him

awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                              Some fathers .....
                              Spot on with Biggd. Solid guy.

Hoky I love. He's like our version of John Clayton. Mookie can't go anywhere to get inside college hockey news. Clayton is sometimes wrong, so big deal if hoky swings and misses a few times. He protects sources and kids to a degree but let's us know. Thanks hoky, you big lug you (Mookie hug)

Glass... So that's what their name was. Thanks. Couldn't have gave that up if you paid me.

Never knew a "cal" existed here... Which means either I need to spend more time in the BU thread, or you my friend spend too much

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                                Mookie is on fire.
                                He's talked out of his *** all day...something he definitely learned from parker.

Comment

Working...
                                X