Boston University vs Boston College 11/30 and 12/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University vs Boston College 11/30 and 12/1

So after the NCAA vacates Jerry's wins since oct 2007 for obstruction of justice, what place is he in now?

All hail Ron Mason!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      So after the NCAA vacates Jerry's wins since oct 2007 for obstruction of justice, what place is he in now?

All hail Ron Mason!!!
      What are you talking about?
      National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
      Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
      Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
      two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
      b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

• Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
        What are you talking about?
        When Jerry allegedly kicked Motherwell off the team for allegedly doing something did he allegedly inform the authorities? Or did he allegedly obstruct justice and allegedly keep it to himself to protect the school and program?

NCAA may not take this lightly in the new light of PSU and joe pa.

Surprised someone hasn't brought this up
        If you listen to the one-toothers up north they claim Jackie ratted out walshy over puddin'!!

I'm sure though ill read about it in the globe...

Comment

So you're saying you've never seen an athlete(s) dismissed from a team without any details released? It happens all the time. I believe the term most often used is "violation of team rules", etc. You're losing it.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            So you're saying you've never seen an athlete(s) dismissed from a team without any details released? It happens all the time. I believe the term most often used is "violation of team rules", etc. You're losing it.
            Why has everyone referred to Motherwell, only. Weren't O'Hanley and he linked in the same transgression/violation of team rules?
            if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Poor Shawn Walsh is either looking down or looking up (I'm not one to judge ) saying "I'll I did was allegedly give them extra pudding!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                Why has everyone referred to Motherwell, only. Weren't O'Hanley and he linked in the same transgression/violation of team rules?
                Ohanley probably paid mookie to keep his name out of it. Investigate mookies credibility!
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Rover may know....

When cardinal law bolted for Rome did his lawyers get jobs up chestnut hill

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                    Ohanley probably paid mookie to keep his name out of it. Investigate mookies credibility!
                    "Mookie's alleged credibility".

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                      Yes.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      No idea, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        No idea, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
                        Just wondering out loud who allegedly advised Jerry to keep quiet and allegedly obstruct justice.....

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Poor Shawn Walsh is either looking down or looking up (I'm not one to judge ) saying "I'll I did was allegedly give them extra pudding!!"
                          Up.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

I allegedly remember right after this when the BU 4 got in trouble for allegedly having a beer on a Sunday after allegedly attending a funeral that one of the dad's (allegedly mcguirk's) was quoted in a north shore paper that was his kid did was no where near as bad as what went on (allegedly) up the road... So everyone knew that Jerry allegedly did a cover up and allegedly obstructed justice then.

Very similar to penn st.......

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Rover may know....

I believe they were put in charge of digging up Cardinal O'Connell out of his grave despite the wishes expressed in his will and moving him elsewhere so that the college could build a new administration building, the fine Jesuits that they are!
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                                Up.

Comment

Working...
                                X