Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University vs Boston College 11/30 and 12/1

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    What has happened to all the BU fans? You guys are off to a pretty good start on and off the ice but it seems like last year has scared off many of the posters.
    I know any BU "score update" threads have been replaced by a pretty active chat on The Boston Hockey Blog... maybe that has just drawn some people away from the message boards here in general.

Comment

What has happened to all the BU fans? You guys are off to a pretty good start on and off the ice but it seems like last year has scared off many of the posters.

By my count, 10 BU fans have posted on this thread to 6 BC fans.

Despite your fondness to the BU thread, I counted you as a BC fan.

Comment

Given the entertainment value, who doesnt enjoy the bu thread?

And I've always thought you've had more posters than bc anyway so I'm not surprised by that.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
          I know any BU "score update" threads have been replaced by a pretty active chat on The Boston Hockey Blog... maybe that has just drawn some people away from the message boards here in general.
          I'm not sure that's the only thing that's drawn some BU posters away from this board..
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
            I'm not sure that's the only thing that's drawn some BU posters away from this board..
            Or maybe there is simply not as much to chat about as last year!

Comment

Quick question, does anyone know what row is the first in the double lettered sections at Conte? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
                Quick question, does anyone know what row is the first in the double lettered sections at Conte? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
                i believe it varies, iirc, the rows start at one at the glass and go up from there all the way to the back of the double lettered sections.
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

it is something like 16 i believe. i know the last row is 37 because that's where my seats are

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    it is something like 16 i believe. i know the last row is 37 because that's where my seats are
                    IIRC 17. So chances are it's in that neighborhood, or maybe we both can't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                      IIRC 17. So chances are it's in that neighborhood, or maybe we both can't count.
                      Thanks guys, looks like Agganis put me closer to there this year than the top. Anywhere in that area is pretty good really, but I wouldn't mind a seatback every now and again!

BU Alum '07

Comment

Thanks guys, looks like Agganis put me closer to there this year than the top. Anywhere in that area is pretty good really, but I wouldn't mind a seatback every now and again!
                        The top rows of Conte actually offer a pretty good view of the ice, so long as you're not in a corner since there are some obstructed view seats waaaay in the corner, but other than that, sitting up there is not a bad view at all. Though the lack of chairback can suck.
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I agree, I think the best views at Conte come from the bleacher style seats instead of the seats down below.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            The top rows of Conte actually offer a pretty good view of the ice, so long as you're not in a corner since there are some obstructed view seats waaaay in the corner, but other than that, sitting up there is not a bad view at all. Though the lack of chairback can suck.
                            i like being up high and i am between the blue and red line AND i have backing because its the last row

Given the entertainment value, who doesnt enjoy the bu thread?
                            it is my opinion that every BC poster reads the BU thread and every BU poster reads the BC thread and those who don't admit to it are lying

Comment

what section did they put you in?

*please don't be mine, please don't be mine*

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                                what section did they put you in?
                                BC has always given BU C and CC tickets, I assume this year is the same.

Guys, I think sterlippo is having a seizure.

Comment

Working...
                                X