Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fire Mike Eaves?

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    I don't want Gwoz and I don't want Johnson.

Someone under 50 please.

Oz would be great, imo.

And he already lives here in town(ish).
    And he likes to Musky fish, no better school to coach to and do that.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I'm another hoping that you can find the coach for a great comeback. It's too bad Eaves could not keep the momentum going after the success a decade ago. But it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        But it needs a strong Badger program nonetheless.
        All the teams need to raise their play and do better as a conference than 0.500 in out of conference play.

A strong UW program is a key part of that because UW has been SO bad these last two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
          All the teams need to raise their play and do better as a conference than 0.500 in out of conference play.

A strong UW program is a key part of that because UW has been SO bad these last two seasons.
          To be fair, UW was .500 in NC play this year (granted that included two softy wins against ASU, but still), so we somehow weren't the problem there. At least not this season.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            And he likes to Musky fish, no better school to coach to and do that.
            uhm, I think Minnesota wins that one...with Minnetonka, White Bear, Bald Eagle, Independence, Waconia, and Forest all great musky lakes and some of them far better than the lakes around Madison. Not to mention the smaller lakes with some nice Muskies around uptown, the short drive to lake Mille Lacs, and longer drives to Vermilion and Detriot Lakes area.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              To be fair, UW was .500 in NC play this year (granted that included two softy wins against ASU, but still), so we somehow weren't the problem there. At least not this season.
              I don't think that a 5-5-4 record is something to drop a banner for (unless you're SCSU)

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                uhm, I think Minnesota wins that one...with Minnetonka, White Bear, Bald Eagle, Independence, Waconia, and Forest all great musky lakes and some of them far better than the lakes around Madison. Not to mention the smaller lakes with some nice Muskies around uptown, the short drive to lake Mille Lacs, and longer drives to Vermilion and Detriot Lakes area.
                We have 11,842 lakes larger than 10 acres in size, and another 2,600 or so smaller than that. We have musky lakes.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
                  LOL

The bi6 needs a lot more than just a strong Wisco
                  Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  But it needs a strong Badger program nonetheless.
                  Necessary but not sufficient.

Comment

Lol. The "lakes" argument again.

Comment

How bout the best musky + current coach opening.

That work for you Minnys?

Comment

Lol. The "lakes" argument again.

They just don't learn, do they?

How about a WI/MN posters musky tournament? One weekend in MN, one weekend in WI? Or just to it annually and rotate the states?
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

How bout the best musky + current coach opening.

That work for you Minnys?
                          I don't care one way or the other, in truth. When it comes to hiring a coach, it would tickle me senseless to see all the coaches out there realize that Barry's already tried to ruin the program and have them end up re-hiring Eaves.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                            I don't think that a 5-5-4 record is something to drop a banner for (unless you're SCSU)
                            No, but taking it away doesn't increase (or decrease) the B1G's OOC record.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

wow. they listened to you
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I don't want Gwoz and I don't want Johnson.

Someone under 50 please.

Oz would be great, imo.

And he already lives here in town(ish).
                                Trust me you don't want Oz as your next coach. Wisconsin needs somebody fresh.
                                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X