Clear All

• Re: Fire Mike Eaves?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    tDon?
    Don Granato.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      tDon?
      Well Don Granato as was posted below but I think tDon is a great coach as well and maybe could use a change of scenery. I'll never forget the powerhouse he built at CC: Swanson, Swanson, rud, Clark et al
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I don't think tDon would go to another school. Especially not within the Big Ten. I'm thinking he's getting close to retiring within the next five years. Just a hunch.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

With the clock counting down to what I hope is the imminent and long overdue firing of MM, thought I would bump this thread I started 3 1/2 years ago. Is it Friday yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottyp View Post
            With the clock counting down to what I hope is the imminent and long overdue firing of MM, thought I would bump this thread I started 3 1/2 years ago. Is it Friday yet?
            I was just talking with someone about Eaves today. Since the WCHA broke up, I have not kept up with what the Badgers have been doing ... has attendance dropped off for you guys? Does Eaves have any years left on his contract? The Badgers have such an amazing building to play in, a great history, and always had super student support at games. I don't understand what went wrong.
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
              I was just talking with someone about Eaves today. Since the WCHA broke up, I have not kept up with what the Badgers have been doing ... has attendance dropped off for you guys?
              Yes.
              Does Eaves have any years left on his contract?
              Yes (although he did not receive the usual one-year extension after last season).
              The Badgers have such an amazing building to play in, a great history, and always had super student support at games. I don't understand what went wrong.
              See answer to question 2.
              Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
              Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
              sigpic
              Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
              1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

...has attendance dropped off for you guys?
                I don't know if "dropped off" is a strong enough phrase.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                  I don't know if "dropped off" is a strong enough phrase.
                  Nor would I limit said phrase to describe what happened to attendance.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    Nor would I limit said phrase to describe what happened to attendance.
                    About the only thing that hasn't dropped is Eaves pay.

Although, excuses and bizarre metaphors are up.

Comment

Thread is going on 3.5 years, but i think this year is it.......
                      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                        Thread is going on 3.5 years, but i think this week is it.......
                        2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                        2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                        2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                        2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                        2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                        2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                        2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                        Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                        1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

What happens first: 1,000 posts or Eaves getting fired?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            What happens first: 1,000 posts or Eaves getting fired?
                            Given their apparent vanishing care of hockey in the Madison athletic department, I'd say 10,000 posts.
                            ---
                            National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                            Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                            19 Conference Championships
                            10 Conference Tournament Championships
                            2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

If it doesn't happen this year, he's going to have to cause some sort of scandal (partying with undergrads, recruiting violations, illegal player payments, Penn State stuff, etc) to get canned. That or there are some whistles he can blow.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Ding dong, Twitter reports the axe has fallen.
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X