• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fire Mike Eaves?

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Fire Mike Eaves, please.

Thanks.
    Well... Maybe we could see if this guy is available?
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      Fire Mike Eaves, please.

Thanks.
      Keep Mike Eaves, please.

Thanks.
      University of Minnesota

Twitter: Hammy Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post

This guy would be better...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          That guy's good but I don't know that he's really any better than Shuey's post game. Tough call.
          Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Time for a change? Uh yes. 0-8 is unacceptable by any standard.
            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
              Time for a change? Uh yes. 0-8 is unacceptable by any standard.
              I know we lost last night but we played well.
              WISCONSIN BADGERS
              NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
              WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
              WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
              B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
              Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Whatever it takes to remove Eaves at this point.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Here's the thing. I think you guys have an above average fanbase. Which you shouldn't take as a knock on you or really anyone else on this board. You strike me more as a Gopher football type of fanbase. You'll show up when you are good but even when you're good you probably aren't first, second, or even third on anyone's priority list.

I mean look at your games now. You have what? A dozen fans or so show up to an average game? OK, that was a cheap shot but your attendance the last few years has been atrocious. Even when you were up Gopher fans could get good seats from the box office. I understand you are down but at the same time Minnesota still drew fans when we had a ****ty run.
                  I don't know, by that definition, I think the only team that would qualify as having a good/great fan base would be North Dakota, and I'd say Minnesota is just above average too. I've been to final 5's in years where MN wasn't a top seed (but was still there), and the attendance was notably lower (despite whatever BS attendance figures Red Baron was throwing out there), even in what amounts to your "home" city. Furthermore, even in your down years, you didn't start 0-8…I'm not at all sold that your fan base is that much better (or better hockey fans - MN fans never show up to tourney games after being eliminated; whereas the ND fans show up for other games anyway and travel far better).

Comment

• Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                    I know we lost last night but we played well.
                    I an sick of excuses, time for a change.

Eaves uses every excuse in the book. He didn't fix the uneven classes, underachieving year after year, and now we have this 0-8 debacle, & boeser is gone.

Season ticket holders and fans deserve better.
                    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by LordofBrewtown View Post
                      I'm not at all sold that your fan base is that much better...
                      Than the WI fanbase? Lulz. What you've just said...
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I just don't understand how a team with the heritage of Wisconsin can be this bad for this long....

Has Eaves lost the locker room?

What gives?

Comment

For this long? They were solid last year.

Everyone has known the badgers would suck this year for a LONG time, and I was questioning why there wasn't more of a panic when the recruiting gaps were still huge (around the end of last summer even).

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                            For this long? They were solid last year.

Everyone has known the badgers would suck this year for a LONG time, and I was questioning why there wasn't more of a panic when the recruiting gaps were still huge (around the end of last summer even).
                            There was definitely at least a bit of a panic around here.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                              I just don't understand how a team with the heritage of Wisconsin can be this bad for this long....

Has Eaves lost the locker room?

What gives?
                              Blame Barry Alvarez.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Eaves' last contract extension is still a mystery to me.
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X