Fire Mike Eaves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fire Mike Eaves?

Despite getting destroyed, eaves did have his team in the 2010 title game. So what has happened to lead to this?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Despite getting destroyed, eaves did have his team in the 2010 title game. So what has happened to lead to this?
      The six defensemen in the title game were: McDonagh, Gardiner, Smith, Ramage, Goloubef, and Schultz. Ya, that helps.

Comment

When did Hill work under York?
        I don't think this thread is about BC.
        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Ialto
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

start with Eaves recruiting a team entirely made up of grinders at forward except for Zengerle and possibly Kerdiles. Mersch has been good but on a great team he's a 3rd liner.

on the 2006 NCAA team Jack Skille was a 3rd liner. If that's not enough to tell Badger fans what is wrong w/this current team than I don't know what is. Eaves chose this route, he alone decided to recruit almost a dozen Wisconsin kids not named Condon who cannot skate and cannot score with the CC's, DU's, MN's, etc.

there's no reason to believe he's going to adapt or change.

he needs to go so Wisconsin can once again begin to win battles for high-end forwards and their secondary complimentary scorers.

I feel bad for Kerdiles right now I really do. He'll have the weight of the world on his shoulders and there's nothing he can do on his own to take UW to the NCAA's, even if he put up 40 points in an abbreviated season that wouldn't be enough
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Eaves has had a slow start, but he is just two years removed from a trip to the final and won a ring in 2006. Two trips to the NCAA title game in 6 years and with a championship? I think UW could do worse.
              Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                just because he is a BC fan, doesnt mean his post was ABOUT BC. He asked what happened to Wisconsin that they have fallen so far in 2 years .................and the post about the "best coach in college hockey" ? needs no explanation

Comment

Do you have a point?

Comment

As an outsider I like UW for the reason that if it wasn't for them BU would be the biggest underachieving team in college hockey
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Do you have a point?
                      His point is that BC traps. Duh.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Do you have a point?
                        They're frustrated. Might want to let them vent for a while without interruption. That's all. Wasn't long ago we were at where they're at, and I felt like throwing things thru walls
                        Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 11-24-2012, 07:18 AM.
                        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Ok but asking them what has happened since the 2010 title game seems legitimate to me...

Comment

They're frustrated. Might want to let them vent for a while without interruption. That's all. Wasn't long ago we were at where they're at, and I felt like throwing things thru walls
                            What are you, their caretaker?
                            National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                            Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                            Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                            two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                            b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Pfft... EVERYTHING hockey is about BC.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                As an outsider I like UW for the reason that if it wasn't for them BU would be the biggest underachieving team in college hockey
                                Must be something about the color red...

Comment

Working...
                                X