Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
    Sarcasm?

...and I'll be muting the game tomorrow.
    No I thought the announcer did a great job and had some stats that weren't interesting but at least he did some homework before the game and knew enough not to call half of the shots one timers. He really ripped the the officials, I didn't see anything worthy of protest but I could have missed something while I was filling Rau's water dish.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Re: Da Sioux @ The Irish 11/23 & 11/24

Notre Dame getting hosed last night makes up for UND getting hosed two years ago in the Saturday game against the Irish.

Manti needs to murder the entire SC crowd.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
        umd.
        I guess I should have qualified my statement with "...at ND", since I can't travel to the OOC games. I'm guessing I never noticed it before since most of the OOC games at ND are one-off games.
        Anyway, not really the biggest issue last night.

Originally posted by Dirty
        Manti needs to murder the entire SC crowd.
        Just setting foot outside the Coliseum should take care of a few of them.

Comment

Originally posted by StillaLeafsFan View Post
          I guess I should have qualified my statement with "...at ND", since I can't travel to the OOC games. I'm guessing I never noticed it before since most of the OOC games at ND are one-off games.
          They played here this year.
          "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
            They played here this year.
            Jesus Christ. I was there. Can I blame this on trying to graduate?

Comment

Originally posted by stillaleafsfan View Post
              jesus christ. I was there. Can i blame this on trying to graduate?
              no!!!!!!
              "My greatest achievement."
              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Listened to the radio call and Darin said that UMD shook hands both nights. I'm not crazy (regarding this).

I'm also much happier with tonight's result

Comment

Well, that was about what I thought would happen this weekend. I thought North Dakota played better tonight than last night, but Summerhays played well (other than the Grimaldi goal in garbage time). Notre Dame is a very good team, and I'm sure they will be a force come March/April.

Anyway, good luck to Notre Dame the rest of the way unless we're fortunate enough to meet up again in the NCAA Tournament. Oh, and good luck tonight in Football.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

And a split it is. Just what I figured and I thank Mr. Saunders for that.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X