Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota vs Minnesota State: Home and Home 11/2-11/3

Originally posted by Bale View Post
    Now, with that out there.....are you rooting for an MSU sweep, a UM sweep, a pair of ties, or the rash of flu to come over both teams so they don't have enough players to complete the games and not one gets points?
    Normally I would always cheer for Mankato in a MSU-M/Gopher series... however, for this one time I am cheering for the Gophers to put a beat down on the Mavs, and not just on the scoreboard.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

This will be the goofs offensive breakout weekend. tArrogance will be at an all time high and their PP will start clicking. Parenteau(sp?) will leave a few dead bodies on the ice and the clowns from dinky town will roll.
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Mankato is Oliver.
        I thought that at first but then some Jan fans chimed in on another thread and said no Kato is Cindy and Bemidji is Oliver.

We need a recap I think

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          I see Wes is back to sandbagging.
          Glad you noticed
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            Normally I would always cheer for Mankato in a MSU-M/Gopher series... however, for this one time I am cheering for the Gophers to put a beat down on the Mavs, and not just on the scoreboard.
            Class at it's finest..
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              Class at it's finest..
              How is that not classy? After the cheap **** your team pulled I hope they get beat by 8 goals per night and get the snot pounded out of them physically. If you're implying I am hoping for dirty hits or injuries you should look back and what was said.

Besides, don't you have more to worry about than who an SCSU fan is rooting for? Like scoring depth, a porous defense, a bunch of sieves in net, an iffy power play, a struggling PK, etc.?
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

How is that not classy? After the cheap **** your team pulled I hope they get beat by 8 goals per night and get the snot pounded out of them physically. If you're implying I am hoping for dirty hits or injuries you should look back and what was said.

Besides, don't you have more to worry about than who an SCSU fan is rooting for? Like scoring depth, a porous defense, a bunch of sieves in net, an iffy power play, a struggling PK, etc.?
                Why worry when we'll get beat by 6 or 7 goals each night against the greatest team in the country?
                AF 99

Comment

That and he has a completely different team to cheer for as well....

Lots of issues to deal with for that poor, confused ba$tard.
                  "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

After listening to First Time, Long Time whine on several threads, you have now joined FTLT in calling these hits dirty, intentionally trying to injure your players, etc. etc. I don't believe Hayes hit was as serious as the two of you claim. The St Cloud TV announcers did not say a word about it being dirty, or intentional. Leitner's hit was uncalled for (although, I would not call it dirty). You who did not watch the game live (you may have since seen it on tape, I don't know), now are whining along with FTLT, claiming it is cheap****.

But Gravel's hit was not dirty because he wears a Husky uniform, and nobody got injured?????

Hockey is a physical game. Sometimes people get hurt, that is part of the game. The only way you two would be happy is if nobody ever checks a St. Cloud player and you win every game 10-0.

If you don't like the physical aspect of hockey, I suggest that you become a fan of a sport without contact, maybe cross country or tennis.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota vs Minnesota State: Home and Home 11/2-11/3

What a shock, yet another Mav fan who thinks our problem with the hit is that Hanowski got hurt, despite several other posts to the contrary.
                      Once again, Gravel got a five because that's the rule, but in no way was that hit dirty and it wouldn't matter what uniform he wears, the hit wasn't dirty.
                      Hayes and Leitner's were, and yes there are quite a few of us who consider them attempts to injure and that includes our coaching staff who I'm certainly more inclined to believe than some purple clad pinheads.
                      I wouldn't be shocked if Hastings though they were dirty as well.
                      You guys really don't learn at all do you.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Ok here's the cheese for your whine make sure you share with FTLT.

*****https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW6-gJB2Yoi_Hqj8zOqf7x_hiw538p55AFntYQDKMX9KOf_cNL******

Might be a good time for you guys to get your own thread so someone can talk about the goof v mav series. I'm calling a clean goof sweep although anything else would be pure butter, goofs win big at home and pull out a win in 'kato.
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          What a shock, yet another Mav fan who thinks our problem with the hit is that Hanowski got hurt, despite several other posts to the contrary.
                          Once again, Gravel got a five because that's the rule, but in no way was that hit dirty and it wouldn't matter what uniform he wears, the hit wasn't dirty.
                          Hayes and Leitner's were, and yes there are quite a few of us who consider them attempts to injure and that includes our coaching staff who I'm certainly more inclined to believe than some purple clad pinheads.
                          I wouldn't be shocked if Hastings though they were dirty as well.
                          You guys really don't learn at all do you.
                          So why waste your time continuing to respond?
                          AF 99

Comment

“@Russostrib: #gophers LW Sam Warning (undisclosed injury) is week to week; D Brady Skjei returns this weekend vs Minnesota State; Will blog soon on gophs”
                            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                              This will be the goofs offensive breakout weekend.
                              So that wasn't the first weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                So that wasn't the first weekend?
                                You haven't played anyone yet.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X