Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota vs Minnesota State: Home and Home 11/2-11/3

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
    Jutting's teams always came out with intensity against MN and I hope this team will do the same.
    Truth. I expect a similar battle level this weekend. The last few years MSUM has always played better than their record against the Gophers.

Comment

Read a tweet today saying that Don Lucia stated "they may have more depth than us offensively." I need whatever he had in his pipe.

Gophs sweep. Handily.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
        I dreaded seeing this series this early in the year and now that we took a beating at scsu, even more so. This team is young and have many players that haven't played together. It will take a while for the team to gel (seems like if ever). Jutting's teams always came out with intensity against MN and I hope this team will do the same. If they play a non-checking scrimmage like they did last Friday it will get ugly quick.
        I think you are underestimating the ****ed off factor that the Purple Cows will have after being swept by Jan Brady.

I am predicting a split. For some reason I think Kato wins at Mariucci in a close one, 3-2. The Gophers bounce back for a big win on Saturday in Mankato amongst a sea of the ever original "**** THE GOPHERS" chants, 6-2.
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
          I think you are underestimating the ****ed off factor that the Purple Cows will have after being swept by Jan Brady.

I am predicting a split. For some reason I think Kato wins at Mariucci in a close one, 3-2. The Gophers bounce back for a big win on Saturday in Mankato amongst a sea of the ever original "**** THE GOPHERS" chants, 6-2.
          Gophers get out the brooms. After they're done crushing the Mankato State Minnesota State A&M Community Technical College University Purple Cows they turn the broom on you for suggesting such a thing.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Gophers get out the brooms. After they're done crushing the Mankato State Minnesota State A&M Community Technical College University Purple Cows they turn the broom on you for suggesting such a thing.
            I hope you're prediction is more accurate than mine.
            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I'll be interested to see if the Mavs take runs at the Gophers if the games become blowouts like they did against SCSU.
              Burkamper likes to hit after the whistle, Hayes and Leitner seem to like the cheap shots.
              Hopefully Hastings can clean up that program.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I hope we score goals.
                Better dead than Red

Comment

So the Mavs still play like they did when Corky was behind the bench it sounds like, good we can get our PP on track against them.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    I'll be interested to see if the Mavs take runs at the Gophers if the games become blowouts like they did against SCSU.
                    Burkamper likes to hit after the whistle, Hayes and Leitner seem to like the cheap shots.
                    Hopefully Hastings can clean up that program.
                    Don't you have your own thread to whine in?
                    AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                      So the Mavs still play like they did when Corky was behind the bench it sounds like, good we can get our PP on track against them.
                      Penalty kill has struggled mightily. It's why this weekend won't be close.
                      AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                        I don't see anything in Hastings background to think otherwise.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                          Don't you have your own thread to whine in?
                          Thought Gophers fans might like to know what kind of team they'll be facing.
                          But hey, if you are ok with your squad being cheap shot artists rather than trying to win games, that's your perogative I guess.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Jan & Cindy going at it, sit back and watch the purse fight.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Somebody clue Tdon that the landcows are cheap! On Friday they got Hano with a cheap shot and he's got a concussion and not playing against Denver. On Sat. with game out of total reach they cheap shot Le Blanc into the boards with 4 minutes left. Their motto is, "If we can't beat em, we'll beat em!"
                              There is Hope . . .

Comment

Mankato has always been hard to play against. I think of them as North Dakota without the scoring punch.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X