• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greyeagle
    replied
    Re: Minnesota vs Minnesota State: Home and Home 11/2-11/3

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    In other news I plan on stealing goldy's tail Friday night.
    As long as you stay away from his cake, then goldy gets angry.

Leave a comment:

• MavHockey14
    replied

In other news I plan on stealing goldy's tail Friday night.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by Bale View Post
    I'm gonna guess he thinks they were dumb plays that can't happen because they put your team in a very bad position.

EDIT: And yes, I get what Euro is saying. That's NOT what you were saying though and you got called out on it. Keep trying to "save face" on a random message board to people you likely will never meet though if it makes you feel better.
    Actually, I know FTLT personally.

And Euro, too.

And I stand by my stance.

Leave a comment:

• Greyeagle
    replied

Yep, it's definitely a Jan-Cindy purse fight.

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

Marcia Marcia Marcia...

Leave a comment:

• Bale
    replied

Originally posted by Koho View Post
    Was this thread mis-named?
    Yes....apparently St. Cloud's inferiorty complex caused them to need to come to this thread and whine about last weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Koho
    replied

Was this thread mis-named?

Leave a comment:

• Bale
    replied

I'm gonna guess he thinks they were dumb plays that can't happen because they put your team in a very bad position.

EDIT: And yes, I get what Euro is saying. That's NOT what you were saying though and you got called out on it. Keep trying to "save face" on a random message board to people you likely will never meet though if it makes you feel better.
    Last edited by Bale; 10-30-2012, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    Originally posted by Bale View Post
    Well played, sir.
    Go read Euro's post again, he gets it.
    You clearly don't.
    I guess I could say it a million times that the injury is not the reason I'm calling out those hits, you still won't get it.
    but I'm the irrational one in your world even though you don't and can't know what I was thinking when I wrote the posts, still doesn't stop you from trying.
    That's ok though.
    I wonder what Hastings thinks of those hits...

Leave a comment:

• Bale
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Typical SCSU "look at me look at me" crap.
    Well played, sir.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    So if it doesn't involve MN it doesn't matter then?
    You must be the smart SCSU fan.

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    St, Clooud (the city and the team) suck. Terrible all around.

That being said, why the hell are we talking about games from last weekend that don't even involve MN, which is one of the two teams in this thread?

It does involve the other team in this thread.
    So if it doesn't involve MN it doesn't matter then?
    Typical MN "arrogance" crap.

Leave a comment:

• Bale
    replied

Wow...even when provided with evidence of what you said, you can't admit it. If nothing else, that's some pretty impressive conviction. You can go back and say you were "trying to get under people's skin" all you want, but it doesn't change what you said. If you want to continue denying it, go ahead. It just makes you look like you're even more irrationally angry. Get it?

I have never said those hits are "part of the game" or that "every team" plays dirty. Again, I don't think anything that was done was "dirty" per se. I'm just realistic enough to realize that sometimes ugly hits happen and people get injured. That's what "every team" does have happen. Yes, MSU does play a more physical style and that is going to lend ugly hits that people get injured on to happen more often. I will also freely admit that when frustration sets in that stupid and reckless play is more likely to happen in that general style. That's not condoning it or accepting it. I'm also willing to admit that my team makes dumb, reackless and stupid plays....just like every other team in the country. It's not sticking my head in the sand, it's the reality. That doesn't make any team dirty. It makes them reckles and emotional college kids.

Just for the record, this isn't a rant about SCSU. While I have a dislike for the SCSU hockey team (as should be expected from an MSU fan and visa versa), it isn't directed at them in particular. I feel this way about every team. I defended Aaron Marvin when he had his issues as I never thought he was dirty, just reckless for a period. I also thought it was time for Trevor Bruess to go as he couldn't get it through his head that he was being reckless and dumb with the way he was playing the game. I've only seen a couple of hits over the last 3-4 years that I legitimately thought were truly dirty hits that were fitting for that label.

Now, with that out there.....are you rooting for an MSU sweep, a UM sweep, a pair of ties, or the rash of flu to come over both teams so they don't have enough players to complete the games and not one gets points?

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

St, Clooud (the city and the team) suck. Terrible all around.

That being said, why the hell are we talking about games from last weekend that don't even involve MN, which is one of the two teams in this thread?

Leave a comment:

• goldy_331
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Everything Rocco does is a good thing. Except for when he told the ladies to cover up their tatas. That was a bad thing.
    So blowing out your knee is a good thing? Look at how good Budish is! He did that good thing twice!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X