Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU @ DU: A Mile Above the Rest

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    For those who still think Dowd ran Brittain in game one, notice him getting shoved in the back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtTnA-8NUzk

The goal starts at 1:47 but the best angle is at 2:35
    My favorite part was the announcers watched the same replay 4-5 times and failed to notice that, or at least mention it. I now have a new appreciation for somewhat homer announcers as opposed to blindly homer.

Comment

Originally posted by waterlover View Post
      My favorite part was the announcers watched the same replay 4-5 times and failed to notice that, or at least mention it. I now have a new appreciation for somewhat homer announcers as opposed to blindly homer.
      You could see the SCSU guy try and hold up, too. Not that he was hit HARD, but that little push + momentum was enough for the refs (and obv for the announcers).
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        How was your Denver experience? I'm curious.
        Had better hockey road trips but good. How did you not tell us about the Tilted Kilt though?!?
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Had better hockey road trips but good. How did you not tell us about the Tilted Kilt though?!?
          It's Hooters with plaid. Meh. Chain restaurant. Not a fan. I was curious about that place myself until I found out what it was.

Edit: don't get me wrong....plaid skirts and tight shirts......yeahbaby (c) PA, but overall....better places to go to.
          Last edited by The Rube; 11-05-2012, 01:07 AM.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
          X