Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA Seawolves Vs. UND - The Final Battle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Suze View Post
    UAA really took the crowd out of it.
    Nobody can take a crowd out of a game faster than UAA, heck they've kept crowds out of their own arena for 10 years!
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: UAA Seawolves Vs. UND - The Final Battle

      Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      Nobody can take a crowd out of a game faster than UAA, heck they've kept crowds out of their own arena for 10 years!
      I literally laughed out loud right there. Frickin hilarious but true.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by icehawk View Post
        I literally laughed out loud right there. Frickin hilarious but true.
        Just wait uaaclownblog will be in here losing his mind and jumping up and down on his soapbox as soon as he googles enough 4 syllable words to complete another one of his asinine rants.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: UAA Seawolves Vs. UND - The Final Battle

          Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          Just wait uaaclownblog will be in here losing his mind and jumping up and down on his soapbox as soon as he googles enough 4 syllable words to complete another one of his asinine rants.
          I read his garbage on his blog from time to time. What a tool.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            I read his garbage on his blog from time to time. What a tool.
            I read Dirty's garbage in this forum from time to time, what a tool..
            Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: UAA Seawolves Vs. UND - The Final Battle

              Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
              I read Dirty's garbage in this forum from time to time, what a tool..
              OH. SNAP!!
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

              Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

              Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

              Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: UAA Seawolves Vs. UND - The Final Battle

                Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
                I read Dirty's garbage in this forum from time to time, what a tool..
                It's tough to disagree with that sentiment.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

                Comment

                Working...
                X