MSU-M @ SCSU: Hastings' Homecoming with Bells and Horns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSU-M @ SCSU: Hastings' Homecoming with Bells and Horns

Don Lyons said just about everything you want to hear tonight except "domination".

So I'll say it.

Husckey Domi Nation!

Tomorrow I'm bringing a broom to the game.

Comment

Good news... I'm drunk.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

****... did we even cover the spread?
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Guy on the Husky board says Hano went to the hospital with concussion symptoms.
          Just wonderful.
          Screw you Hayes.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Yikes not what I wanted to hear about Hanowski. Hopefully it's as minor as a concussion can be.

Thought the Kossila looked really good. I wasn't expecting him to look this good already.

Cook really didn't have a chance at a lot of the goals tonight. Just to many good passes in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              And that's three.
              Knew we could count on you.
              Oh noes!!!! I struck out with FTLT! How ever will I live with the shame??!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                Oh noes!!!! I struck out with FTLT! How ever will I live with the shame??!?!?!?!?
                Well, if you're from Edina you'll probably pay no attention to everything going on around you and not even notice.

Huskies sweep

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Faragher back in tonight, and Motzko says they don't know if Hanowski will play.
                  If they don't know, it may not be that bad.
                  My guess is he won't be in tonight as a precaution.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Hano better play tonight, otherwise I will be sad. He has longer and thicker hair than I do, so just make that into extra padding for his helmet.
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Re: MSU-M @ SCSU: Hastings' Homecoming with Bells and Horns

Faragher excellent again tonight, as was Kossila
                      Dirty hit by Leitner on LeBlanc.
                      Faragher should be defensive player of the week and IMO Kossila should be rookie.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

wcha.com putzed out, it still says there is 18:55 left, what was the final?

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          wcha.com putzed out, it still says there is 18:55 left, what was the final?
                          5-1
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

****... they covered the spread both nights. We suck

Comment

Take that, Purple Cows.
                              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

The Mankato goal should not have been counted. Faragher had the puck covered and Hunt was too lazy to blow the whistle. Either way, happy early birthday to me for the SCSU win.
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X