• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSU-M @ SCSU: Hastings' Homecoming with Bells and Horns

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Except this series often doesn't split.

Huskies sweep
    As a fan of the only team to play both these teams this year, I call for SCSU sweep. Faster, more skilled, not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      Why did you think that?

Faragher is our number one goalie. If he wasn't, I think they would have used him last year after Lee got hurt. I would imagine they are going to go mostly with Faragher until he struggles, or we play a crappy team.
      Because Ryan wasn't tested AT ALL against Huntsville. And why not split time? I liked how Phillippi looked last Friday.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Is this game on Charter in Mankato? If so what station I have basic cable with no box..

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          It wasn't for his take on the cities but for him blasting DL for a lack of taste for (rightly) prefering his hometown to other places in the world.
          Either way, goldy continues to prove how big a tool he is everytime he posts.
          So what?! Goldy is a cake eater and the arrogance is showing through. Do I see you talking about your hometown and taking pride in it? I hate my hometown with a passion, but love Milwaukee. Who cares? Stop feeding the troll.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
            So what?! Goldy is a cake eater and the arrogance is showing through. Do I see you talking about your hometown and taking pride in it? I hate my hometown with a passion, but love Milwaukee. Who cares? Stop feeding the troll.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

yourself.
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Who knew a St. Cloud/Mankato thread could be so......what's the word I'm looking for.......
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Who says Faragher has proven he is our best goalie?
                  IMO, last year doesn't matter much in determining that, especially considering neither Reijola or Phillippi played last year.
                  Motzko has said we may see a rotation till someone claims it which suggests he isn't convinced that Faragher is the guy.
                  Like I stated before, I think if they thought Phillipi was the better goalie, they would have played him last year.

Motzko says a lot of things that don't end up coming true. He isn't gonna say Faragher is definitely the guy, because there is no benefit to doing that.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Bizzare....but totally appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      Who knew a St. Cloud/Mankato thread could be so......what's the word I'm looking for.......
                      ...********

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                        ...********
                        That's racist.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Like I stated before, I think if they thought Phillipi was the better goalie, they would have played him last year.

Motzko says a lot of things that don't end up coming true. He isn't gonna say Faragher is definitely the guy, because there is no benefit to doing that.
                          Phillippi was going to be redshirted last year unless Faragher got hurt.
                          That was always the plan with him.
                          And Motzko has said a goalie is the guy before, he did it with Bobby and with Lee so if he thought Faragher was the guy, he'd say so.
                          All Faragher has over the other 2 is experience, which doesn't mean he's better.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Phillippi was going to be redshirted last year unless Faragher got hurt.
                            That was always the plan with him.
                            And Motzko has said a goalie is the guy before, he did it with Bobby and with Lee so if he thought Faragher was the guy, he'd say so.
                            All Faragher has over the other 2 is experience, which doesn't mean he's better.
                            I am sure he did say that with those two. A bit of a different situation. He didnt choose one between Lee and Dunn, and I am pretty sure when Lee came back from injury he didn't announce Lee was the number one. I would rather not argue about it any further. I will just say I bet Faragher starts over 70% of the games.
                            Originally posted by SJHovey
                            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                            Originally posted by Brenthoven
                            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I am sure he did say that with those two. A bit of a different situation. He didnt choose one between Lee and Dunn, and I am pretty sure when Lee came back from injury he didn't announce Lee was the number one. I would rather not argue about it any further. I will just say I bet Faragher starts over 70% of the games.
                              Yes he did say Lee was the guy when he came back from injury, hence why Faragher played in one game after Lee did come back and Dunn sucking made the choice for him.
                              Faragher may get those starts, but he has to earn them is what I'm saying, they won't be handed to him.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Hope Hano is ok.
                                Faragher was very good tonight.
                                Kossila can play
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X