Grant-Margonari-Gervais
    Knowles-Blueger-McInnis
    Gaede-Zuck-Lehrke

Elbrecht-Mosey
    Palmquist-Nelson
    Stern-Jutzi

Cook
    Williams

I really like these lines. I was skeptical on Kosilla initially. After last weekend that is now gone. The kid gets the game and has great positioning. I am pleased with the Freshman class. And Benik has not even played his first game yet.

I think the digs on St.Cloud as a community are comical. It's a great college town and excellent community. I'd move back there in a heart beat.

I also see nothing wrong with Mankato. Nice little town and I enjoy making the trip down there for games. I just get tired watching the Mavs outwork my team.

Comment

Re: MSU-M @ SCSU: Hastings' Homecoming with Bells and Horns

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      Thought for sure they'd start Phillippi tonight and go with Ryan tomorrow.
      I won't be suprised if we see Reijola on Saturday
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        And that's three.
        Knew we could count on you.
        That really wasn't strike 3. It was an observation that is true to some extent.

Now I have to go take a shower for somewhat defending goldy. *puke*

From my observation and my luck, it will be a split. SCSU winning today and Mankato (or whatever they call themselves this week) win tomorrow.
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
          That really wasn't strike 3. It was an observation that is true to some extent.

Now I have to go take a shower for somewhat defending goldy. *puke*

From my observation and my luck, it will be a split. SCSU winning today and Mankato (or whatever they call themselves this week) win tomorrow.
          It wasn't for his take on the cities but for him blasting DL for a lack of taste for (rightly) prefering his hometown to other places in the world.
          Either way, goldy continues to prove how big a tool he is everytime he posts.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

And that's three.
            Knew we could count on you.
            Your disagreeing doesn't make him wrong. Deal with it.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

It wasn't for his take on the cities but for him blasting DL for a lack of taste for (rightly) prefering his hometown to other places in the world.
              Either way, goldy continues to prove how big a tool he is everytime he posts.
              Oh. Well if this is the case, I would take a deep breath and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Oh. Well if this is the case, I would take a deep breath and relax.
                I'm perfectly relaxed, he's a tool.
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I'm perfectly relaxed, he's a tool.
                  Alright then. Have fun with what must be a frustrating life.

Comment

Alright then. Have fun with what must be a frustrating life.
                    I will, especially when you have no clue about my life sardine boy.
                    If he can have an opinion on the cities, I can certainly have an opinion on him being a tool.
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                      Thought for sure they'd start Phillippi tonight and go with Ryan tomorrow.
                      Why did you think that?

Faragher is our number one goalie. If he wasn't, I think they would have used him last year after Lee got hurt. I would imagine they are going to go mostly with Faragher until he struggles, or we play a crappy team.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                        Why did you think that?

Faragher is our number one goalie. If he wasn't, I think they would have used him last year after Lee got hurt. I would imagine they are going to go mostly with Faragher until he struggles, or we play a crappy team.
                        That's why he thinks that.
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

That's why he thinks that.
                          We don't know they are crappy. Also, since we historically don't play well against them, and this is the first weekend of conference play, Coach Motzko probably wants his best goalie in net.
                          Originally posted by SJHovey
                          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                          Originally posted by Brenthoven
                          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I will, especially when you have no clue about my life sardine boy.
                            If he can have an opinion on the cities, I can certainly have an opinion on him being a tool.
                            Just saying that if you are taking what goldy says seriously on this board, the days must get long. *shrugs*
                            /seeming like I give a hell

Anyways, this series splits like always.
                            Last edited by state of hockey; 10-26-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                              We don't know they are crappy. Also, since we historically don't play well against them, and this is the first weekend of conference play, Coach Motzko probably wants his best goalie in net.
                              Who says Faragher has proven he is our best goalie?
                              IMO, last year doesn't matter much in determining that, especially considering neither Reijola or Phillippi played last year.
                              Motzko has said we may see a rotation till someone claims it which suggests he isn't convinced that Faragher is the guy.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Just saying that if you are taking what goldy says seriously on this board, the days must get long. *shrugs*
                                /seeming like I give a hell

Anyways, this series splits like always.
                                Except this series often doesn't split.

Huskies sweep
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X