X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driftryder
    replied
    Re: Minnesota hosts U-18 and Canisius 10/26-10/28

“@Russostrib: Vinni Lettieri, who has played 6 gms for USHL Lincoln, is an injury replacement for US Under-18 tm & will play #gophers & St. Thomas Fri/Sat”
    Looks like we get to see both Fasching and Lettieri play against the Gophers, looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• HarleyMC
    replied

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Good call Harley, I do have that for the rest of the month.
    Just bring your binoculars to the computer and you're golden dude...remember the small screen crap? You need a steady kryptonite diet to read the numbers.
    Last edited by HarleyMC; 10-23-2012, 09:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
    If you signed up for Gopher All Access, you get to watch the US under 18 brats with no commentary. Canisius College is a private Roman Catholic college in Buffalo, New York. The college was founded in 1870 by members of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) from Germany and is named after St. Peter Canisius.

They have one fan...God...so watch your mouth San.
    Good call Harley, I do have that for the rest of the month.

Canisius - I bet their hail mary is different than mine which starts out "hail mary full of grace come sit upon my face".
    Last edited by SanTropez; 10-23-2012, 09:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HarleyMC
    replied

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Minnesota hosts the US under-18 team (and future Gopher Hudson Fasching) Friday night at Mariucci at 7PM, followed by Canisius for one game Sunday at 1PM. The Canisius game will be on FSN and the US under18 game will not.

What is a Canisius?
    Do they have any fans?
    Will Fasching defect and stay with the Gophers for the rest of the year?

Go
    If you signed up for Gopher All Access, you get to watch the US under 18 brats with no commentary. Canisius College is a private Roman Catholic college in Buffalo, New York. The college was founded in 1870 by members of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) from Germany and is named after St. Peter Canisius.

They have one fan...God...so watch your mouth San.

Leave a comment:

• Driftryder
    replied

Looking forward to watching Hudson Fasching play against his future team, hopefully we take it easy on him.

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    started a topic Minnesota hosts U-18 and Canisius 10/26-10/28

Minnesota hosts U-18 and Canisius 10/26-10/28

Minnesota hosts the US under-18 team (and future Gopher Hudson Fasching) Friday night at Mariucci at 7PM, followed by Canisius for one game Sunday at 1PM. The Canisius game will be on FSN and the US under18 game will not.

What is a Canisius?
    Do they have any fans?
    Will Fasching defect and stay with the Gophers for the rest of the year?

Go
Working...
X