Minnesota hosts U-18 and Canisius 10/26-10/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
    No one is saying otherwise but thanks for pointing that out and posting one person's reactions.
    He's media. Publish your opinions and they are open for criticism. And when you get UND fans telling you to settle down, it's only October, the Gophers are fine (like this guy did), it says something.

No need to get defensive Wes. It's just a discussion.
    Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 10-31-2012, 02:17 PM.
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Re: Minnesota hosts U-18 and Canisius 10/26-10/28

Interesting when we get to argue or get worried because we should have won the game by more than we did.

In the words of the great Ernie Pantusso, "What good is winning if you can't humiliate the other team?"

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
        He's media. Publish your opinions and they are open for criticism. And when you get UND fans telling you to settle down, it's only October, the Gophers are fine (like this guy did), it says something.

No need to get defensive Wes. It's just a discussion.
        The only reason I am defensive is because you make it seem as if I am ready to pack it in for the year and nowhere did I say that. I know it was one game, I know it's October, and I know the Gophers won. If I need any more obvious things pointed out to me I will be sure to ask you in the future.
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
          The only reason I am defensive is because you make it seem as if I am ready to pack it in for the year and nowhere did I say that. I know it was one game, I know it's October, and I know the Gophers won. If I need any more obvious things pointed out to me I will be sure to ask you in the future.
          I never said, or insinuated, any of that. I did say you were blowing the result of one game, which we won, slightly out of proportion by suggesting the lack of scoring may be a concern. I'll leave the snarky, defensive behavior to you. I'm moving on.
          Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 10-31-2012, 03:08 PM.
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
            If I need any more obvious things pointed out to me I will be sure to ask you in the future.
            The sky is blue (unless obscured by clouds).

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
              The sky is blue (unless obscured by clouds).
              NOW what did we do?!?
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
              X