Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercyhurst to the CCHA?

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    No, Bemidji sucked then too, just not because of the visitors involved.

And once GVSU starts a hockey program, there goes that fly-by-night outfit in Ann Arbor too.

GVSU won't join because they won't be able to play in a D2 league and thwomp all over everyone. They're afraid to play the big boys.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Re: Mercyhurst to the CCHA?

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
      And this is what scares me - If Mercyhurst switches to the CCHA, this could be the tipping point in terms of the balance of power. Just picture all of the GLIAC schools together - Ferris State, Lake Superior, Northern, Mercyhurst. It will only become inevitable that Tech will be pressured to join next. Before you know it, you'll be hearing the inevitable rumors of Findlay and Wayne State restarting, giving the GLIAC the magic seven schools to trigger a conference.

Just imagine it. Constant rumors about the CCHA's impending breakup due to a new GLIAC hockey conference. Rumors about exclusive TV deals on public access television in the major media markets of Big Rapids, Eric and the Soo. Endless, repetitive threads about the inevitability of the conference and the corresponding inevitable folding of those schools left behind in Columbus, Oxford and East Lansing. This board and college hockey will never be the same
      Ba!!! See how much you guys follow D2. MC left the GLIAC 2 years ago for the PSAC and Komrade Karl!!

*****http://i15.***********.com/albums/a387/bigmrg74/karl.jpg******

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      And once GVSU starts a hockey program, there goes that fly-by-night outfit in Ann Arbor too.

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
      GVSU won't join because they won't be able to play in a D2 league and thwomp all over everyone. They're afraid to play the big boys.
      Lies and Propaganda from the gangster regime in Marquette!!! We're just waiting for Minnesota to fire Lucia so we can cherry pick him to build our soon to be powerhouse from the ground up, brick by brick.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
      X