• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• du78
    replied
    Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Do we have lineups for these squads? And is Wiercioch out for the series?
    DU line-up probably won't be posted until right before gametime with all the injury scenarios. There are several gametime decisions on DU players. Last news on Wiercioch was posted by Chambers in the Denver Post at 1AM MT this morning and he was listed as questionable.
    Last edited by du78; 11-20-2009, 01:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied

Do we have lineups for these squads? And is Wiercioch out for the series?

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by du78 View Post
    TV tonight: FSN Rocky Mountain and FCS Atlantic at 7:30 PM MT.
    Sucks that the Sat game isn't televised as well...

Leave a comment:

• du78
    replied

TV tonight: FSN Rocky Mountain and FCS Atlantic at 7:30 PM MT.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by HoosierPioneer View Post
    Actually, tout works better than tote. Consult a dictionary before you rip as well.
    Tout works better than tote? How do you figure? Consult dictionary definitions below.

He used it as "mascot touting". Unless we are spying on race horses with the Sioux logo, I'm guessing he meant to carry or tote the Sioux logo.

Main Entry: tout
    1 : to spy on : watch
    2 a British : to spy out information about (as a racing stable or horse)
    3 : to solicit, peddle, or persuade importunately
    4 a chiefly British : to spy on racehorses in training to gain information for betting
    Main Entry: tote
    1 : to carry by hand : bear on the person : lug, pack
    2 : haul, convey
    Back to hockey.

Article on the Herald about early departures:
    http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...cle/id/141587/

Article in the Denver post about the DU/UND rivalry:
    http://www.denverpost.com/sportshead...=Google+Reader

"Everyone can say CC is our rival, but in my eyes it's North Dakota," Wiercioch said.

Leave a comment:

• Sloe Gin
    replied

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    I'm fine with Gwoz doing his little ice dance, it was entertaining last year.... it was him doing the whole cheating thing afterward that I thought was a bit out of line. We need our boys to rally for the captain... GO SIOUX!
    oh dance all you want. Just realize your players are whiny and need to learn how to take a hit.

Leave a comment:

• willythekid
    replied

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cwOAbc18NZs&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cwOAbc18NZs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

do it again!!

I'm fine with Gwoz doing his little ice dance, it was entertaining last year.... it was him doing the whole cheating thing afterward that I thought was a bit out of line. We need our boys to rally for the captain... GO SIOUX!

Leave a comment:

• Sloe Gin
    replied

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cwOAbc18NZs&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cwOAbc18NZs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

do it again!!

Leave a comment:

• SiouxTechie
    replied

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!

Leave a comment:

• du78
    replied

It is GAMEDAY

GO DU!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• HoosierPioneer
    replied

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    Top quality DU post right here!
    BTW, before ripping on another institution's "highly intelligent academic scholars/neanderthals", perhaps you should check over your own post a bit. I believe you meant tote, not tout.

Go Sioux!
    Actually, tout works better than tote. Consult a dictionary before you rip as well.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by HoosierPioneer View Post
    I actually think it's the other way around. Unlike many on the boards and especially the trolls that muck up LetsGoDU every Sioux series (and even more desperately year round), most Sioux fans I've met have been very friendly and knowledgable.
    Agreed, the DU posters that I met in STL during the F4 there were all great guys. Fun times!

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
    I can't wait to see those highly intelligent academic scholars from mascot touting tundra U behave like the fine neanderthals that they are--and then the players will take to the ice a little later.
    Top quality DU post right here!
    BTW, before ripping on another institution's "highly intelligent academic scholars/neanderthals", perhaps you should check over your own post a bit. I believe you meant tote, not tout.

Go Sioux!

Leave a comment:

• HoosierPioneer
    replied

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
    UND has been playing very well on Fridays, not nearly as well on Saturdays as a rule so far this year. We'll have to see if they really show for both nights this weekend.
    Should be interesting cause DU has been much the same way. The injury situations really convolute things.

Leave a comment:

• HoosierPioneer
    replied

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
    It's almost GAME DAY people. I can't wait to see those highly intelligent academic scholars from mascot touting tundra U behave like the fine neanderthals that they are--and then the players will take to the ice a little later. :-)
    I actually think it's the other way around. Unlike many on the boards and especially the trolls that muck up LetsGoDU every Sioux series (and even more desperately year round), most Sioux fans I've met have been very friendly and knowledgable. The players on the ice, however, not so polite.

CC fans are some of the dumbest folks I've ever come across.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X