• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris
    replied
    Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
    The rest of time I assume he's a true sportsman.
    I'm sure he's a true sportsman when he and Dirty play "games" late at night.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied

If you can not convert on a 6x3 without kicking the puck in, you deserve to lose...

Leave a comment:

• co14ers
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    You don't know much about Charlie Schultz then. You need to watch his A&E Biography.
    LOL. True that. I need to watch his Biography. You still owe a dead guy money though.

Leave a comment:

• MagnessMan
    replied

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
    You've seen him play two games at most this season, so you must be right.
    The rest of time I assume he's a true sportsman.

Leave a comment:

• co14ers
    replied

I follow college hockey more than your rook posting arse knows. Ask some of your fellow posters. I've seen him play more than you know.

Hell, in life, I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. LOL.
    Last edited by co14ers; 11-22-2009, 12:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
    I'm an Arizona State University alum. The only Sparky I know is depicted below. Get your shiste straight Dirty.

*****http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8313/150pxsparky.png******
    You don't know much about Charlie Schultz then. You need to watch his A&E Biography.

Leave a comment:

• co14ers
    replied

I'll dig up Sparky's corpse and tape a $20 to it.
    I'm an Arizona State University alum. The only Sparky I know is depicted below. Get your shiste straight Dirty.

*****http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8313/150pxsparky.png******

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

But they were the two most important games of the season so far, n'est ce pas?

Leave a comment:

• cg_siouxfan
    replied

I still stand by the fact that Hextall hurts the Sioux team more than he helps it. .

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

BTW, you owe Charles Schultz copyright money for your pic, for that's Pigpen and you are just Dirty. Go have Hextall photoshop something for you. Maybe he's good at that.
    I'll dig up Sparky's corpse and tape a $20 to it.

Leave a comment:

• co14ers
    replied

I don't think I could Hextall from this place if I tried. board seems to not even care anymore. I get away with whatever I want, just like DU tonight!
    BTW, you owe Charles Schultz copyright money for your pic, for that's Pigpen and you are just Dirty. Go have Hextall photoshop something for you. Maybe he's good at that.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    I wonder how this series would have turned out had Cheverie not been able to play?
    You'll just never know, now will you?

Maybe Adam "The Goal Flurry" Murray would have surprised and tossed 2 bagels, instead of Chevy's 1 -- that's how I choose to look at it.

Definitely a hard fought series and I am very happy to come away with the 4 points.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

I still stand by the fact that Hextall hurts the Sioux team more than he helps it. Dirty might masturbate at night with visions of Hextall in his head, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a marginal hockey player with a big mouth. Have a great CHA career Brett, ya hack.
    Hey! Get your facts straight!

It's during the day.

Leave a comment:

• co14ers
    replied

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    Sometimes a team that looks "lesser talented" toward the beginning of the season turns it on at the end and wins a title. Take the earlier example of the 03-04 Pios. This team may not have the Oshie or Parise or whoever, but it is still a darn good hockey team. They play their roles well and have four very good lines. Keep in mind that you also saw them without their best player. I wonder how this series would have turned out had Cheverie not been able to play?
    Brian, if you look at my prediction in the WCHA pick 'em thread, you will see that I picked UND to sweep this series. I was under the assumption that Murray would be in net and I have no doubt that the Sioux would have walked out of Magness with 4 points had Chevy not started. I'm not saying that DU is the cock of the walk right now. I'm just saying that this isn't one of UND's best teams to this point of the season. I'm also very aware of how UND has played in the second half of the season. And further, I'm aware of how they've done with all the marbles on the line for awhile now.

I still stand by the fact that Hextall hurts the Sioux team more than he helps it. Dirty might masturbate at night with visions of Hextall in his head, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a marginal hockey player with a big mouth. Have a great CHA career Brett, ya hack.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Your quick wit can't be beaten dirty. Don't Hextall tonight bro.
    I don't think I could Hextall from this place if I tried. board seems to not even care anymore. I get away with whatever I want, just like DU tonight!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X