X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Originally posted by Chris View Post
    A dos equis for 14ers!!!
    Ha!!! I'm all for that! I don't always drink beer, but when I do.....
    DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
    sigpic
    WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
      Nope, my only claim to fame on this board, sans being the most awesome poster ever, is my All Things DU xxxxx thread idea. Other than that, nothing.
      You can try denying it all you want but. 57 threads! Way to represent CC's last title!

You drink horrible Mexican sewer water?
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Ha!!! I'm all for that! I don't always drink beer, but when I do.....
        u always drink beer...
        I'm the guy with the gold jersey in Magness, who is probably drunk or at least getting in trouble for obscene cheers.

"You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off, He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, CALLED US NAMES!"

CC's titles are older than NASA

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          You can try denying it all you want but. 57 threads! Way to represent CC's last title!

You drink horrible Mexican sewer water?
          Come on Dirty, scoring threads don't count. Although it is WAY cool that I started the All Things CC thread. You must be jealous of that. Kinda like if you started All Things Gophers and people actually posted. You owe me a beer for sure.
          sigpic
          WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Comment

Originally posted by DenverGoldJersey View Post
            u always drink beer...
            No, I drink tequila shots as well, dontcha know.
            sigpic

Comment

Come on Dirty, scoring threads don't count. Although it is WAY cool that I started the All Things CC thread. You must be jealous of that. Kinda like if you started All Things Gophers and people actually posted. You owe me a beer for sure.
              After all the bad things you said about Hexy? I think not! Unless you apologize, you're out of luck!
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

BTW you NoDaks, it looks like the CO14ers posse is coming to Grand Forks in late January. I'm just hoping we'll be safe and not have to fend off vicious attacks from green clad houligans.
                sigpic

Comment

BTW you NoDaks, it looks like the CO14ers posse is coming to Grand Forks in late January. I'm just hoping we'll be safe and not have to fend off vicious attacks from green clad houligans.
                  It's Sioux fans who get injured by maroon and gold clad hooligans actually. So you may crack someone's skull but you should be safe.
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

After all the bad things you said about Hexy? I think not! Unless you apologize, you're out of luck!
                    Hextall, Hakstol. Lots of HACKS in ND. Hack, Hack, Hack, Hack. All are hacks. Doesn't change the fact that you owe me a beer, unless you are a hack too with is pretty likely. Ya hack.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's Sioux fans who get injured by maroon and gold clad hooligans actually. So you may crack someone's skull but you should be safe.
                      Unless I stay at the "Ideal Inn", which I hear is a typical AIDS ridden crack hotel representative of fine lodging in GF.
                      sigpic

Comment

Why would I owe you a beer again? It certainly isn't because you said so, because only I'm allowed to do that. You copy my "No Thread Starting" policy, I'm certainly not going to let you copy my "Because I Said So" policy.

If you stay at the Ideal Inn, you deserve to get AIDS.
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I was hoping to make it home for that series as well.
                          If I'm there, you'll for sure have to fend off vicious attacks.
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                            I was hoping to make it home for that series as well.
                            If I'm there, you'll for sure have to fend off vicious attacks.
                            Ha. I hope you can get there. We should have a pretty good group of guys, some who've you've already met. Hopefully Dirty will be there to fund my drinking.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                              I'm not in a position to comment on the academic rigors faced by UND hockey players, but I can pass along this annecdote: Bill Fitch (who coached the Celtics to an NBA title and took the Rockets to the finals) coached at UND. And he told me his duties included teaching a class attended by the entire Sioux hockey team: ice skating! I'm guessing they did very well in that class. I'm sure academic hankey pankey of that sort is in the distant past.
                              I took Ice Skating at UND while I was there and no hockey players were in the class...

Unless I stay at the "Ideal Inn", which I hear is a typical AIDS ridden crack hotel representative of fine lodging in GF.
                              Meth hotel...at least do your research 14ers. Have a XX and a tequila.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Ha. I hope you can get there. We should have a pretty good group of guys, some who've you've already met. Hopefully Dirty will be there to fund my drinking.
                                I don't fund alcoholic's habit. It's just not a responsible thing to do.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X