Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I'm sure he's a true sportsman when he and Dirty play "games" late at night.
    which one "squeals like a pig?"
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

You'll just never know, now will you?
      But we will know how it turns out if UND is without their best player.

If you can not convert on a 6x3 without kicking the puck in, you deserve to lose...
      I have full confidence in the refs that if UND would have scored -again- in that last minute they would have found a way to disallow it.

Never underestimate the Gwoz Ref Payment Plan (GRPP).
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

This is just the best picture of the weekend!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__Rt973W_bl...ets+Booned.JPG
        Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
          I don't want to do this, but you forced my hand:

You have over 6,000 posts? Get a life!
          Whatever, talk to Dirty. I'm not even in the same sport. Mine have come over time dude. And I am passionate about college hockey. And, I've already achieved more in my life than you ever will. At least I don't waste it on being a Sioux fan.
          DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
          sigpic
          WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
            Soccer players. The Gophers had one of them on their team about 7 years ago or so. What was his name? I know we called him Pele.
            I believe you're thinking of Chucko.

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
            14ers, you know I've usually got your back, but a fanbase that stood by Geoff Paukovich shouldn't rip on Brett Hextall. Brett is half the goon and twice the player that Pauko was.
            Indeed!
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
              But we will know how it turns out if UND is without their best player.

I have full confidence in the refs that if UND would have scored -again- in that last minute they would have found a way to disallow it.

Never underestimate the Gwoz Ref Payment Plan (GRPP).
              Even a paranoid has enemies. Final: UAA 4 MSUM 1

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                This is just the best picture of the weekend!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__Rt973W_bl...ets+Booned.JPG
                HA!!! Yep, BOONED!!!! Too bad his middle finger ain't up.
                sigpic
                WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                  which one "squeals like a pig?"
                  Dirty.

I can see it now: "Please, Brett, I said no more than 2 fingers up there at a time"....."Just take it, Dirty, here comes the third"....."SIOUXIEEEE"
                  Last edited by Chris; 11-22-2009, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                    I believe you're thinking of Chucko.

Indeed!
                    Yeah! Thanks for the help Brian. Chucko was the Pele of the WCHA!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                      HA!!! Yep, BOONED!!!! Too bad his middle finger ain't up.
                      Did you say "booned" or "boned?"

Comment

The jealousy of Brett Hextall's Uber Awesomeness is very evident here.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

14ers, you know I've usually got your back, but a fanbase that stood by Geoff Paukovich shouldn't rip on Brett Hextall. Brett is half the goon and twice the player that Pauko was. Granted, I have not seen him yet this season, but I saw him several times last year and he was **** good.
                          I disagree with ya there JS. Hextall just sux. Nothing but a mouth. Maybe he has digressed in his development, but he was anything but impressive this series. And, he's had a crap season so far. Hopefully, he keeps on getting worse. Hopefully, he is good in the classroom, but I seriously doubt it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                            Did you say "booned" or "boned?"
                            I suppose either is fitting.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dirty.

I can see it now: "Please, Brett, I said no more than 2 fingers up there at a time"....."Just take it, Dirty, here comes the third"....."SIOUXIEEEE"
                              Does he play the banjo?

Comment

14ers, you know I've usually got your back, but a fanbase that stood by Geoff Paukovich shouldn't rip on Brett Hextall. Brett is half the goon and twice the player that Pauko was. Granted, I have not seen him yet this season, but I saw him several times last year and he was **** good.
                                Tig. I'd be interested to hear what you have to say on this subject after the last weekend in February.
                                Go Pioneers!

Comment

Working...
                                X