Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    I don't think I could Hextall from this place if I tried. board seems to not even care anymore. I get away with whatever I want, just like DU tonight!
    BTW, you owe Charles Schultz copyright money for your pic, for that's Pigpen and you are just Dirty. Go have Hextall photoshop something for you. Maybe he's good at that.
    DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
    sigpic
    WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
      BTW, you owe Charles Schultz copyright money for your pic, for that's Pigpen and you are just Dirty. Go have Hextall photoshop something for you. Maybe he's good at that.
      I'll dig up Sparky's corpse and tape a $20 to it.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I still stand by the fact that Hextall hurts the Sioux team more than he helps it. .
        You've seen him play two games at most this season, so you must be right.

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
          But they were the two most important games of the season so far, n'est ce pas?
          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

I'll dig up Sparky's corpse and tape a $20 to it.
            I'm an Arizona State University alum. The only Sparky I know is depicted below. Get your shiste straight Dirty.

*****http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8313/150pxsparky.png******
            sigpic
            WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Comment

I'm an Arizona State University alum. The only Sparky I know is depicted below. Get your shiste straight Dirty.

*****http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8313/150pxsparky.png******
              You don't know much about Charlie Schultz then. You need to watch his A&E Biography.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I follow college hockey more than your rook posting arse knows. Ask some of your fellow posters. I've seen him play more than you know.

Hell, in life, I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. LOL.
                Last edited by co14ers; 11-22-2009, 12:31 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

The rest of time I assume he's a true sportsman.
                  Go Pioneers!

Comment

You don't know much about Charlie Schultz then. You need to watch his A&E Biography.
                    LOL. True that. I need to watch his Biography. You still owe a dead guy money though.
                    sigpic

Comment

If you can not convert on a 6x3 without kicking the puck in, you deserve to lose...

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                        The rest of time I assume he's a true sportsman.
                        I'm sure he's a true sportsman when he and Dirty play "games" late at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                          If you can not convert on a 6x3 without kicking the puck in, you deserve to lose...
                          Soccer players. The Gophers had one of them on their team about 7 years ago or so. What was his name? I know we called him Pele.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                            True that! Maybe the refs could of kicked it in for you to make your bubu all better!
                            Go Pioneers!

Comment

I still stand by the fact that Hextall hurts the Sioux team more than he helps it. Dirty might masturbate at night with visions of Hextall in his head, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a marginal hockey player with a big mouth. Have a great CHA career Brett, ya hack.
                              14ers, you know I've usually got your back, but a fanbase that stood by Geoff Paukovich shouldn't rip on Brett Hextall. Brett is half the goon and twice the player that Pauko was. Granted, I have not seen him yet this season, but I saw him several times last year and he was **** good.
                              Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                              -dggoddard

Comment

I follow college hockey more than your rook posting arse knows. Ask some of your fellow posters. I've seen him play more than you know.

Hell, in life, I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. LOL.
                                I didn't want to do this, but you forced my hand:

You have over 6,000 posts? Get a life!

Comment

Working...
                                X