X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
    Mosts nights. What's you point?
    He's concerned about your mounting concussions. Please start wearing a helmet. You can borrow Dubbie's if you don't have one.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

1. I have never heard Hak so ****ed on a post game interview. It was not a yelling like an idiot ****ed. He was calm but you could tell he was inches from commiting murder. He admitted UND took some bad penalties but did not deserve all of them.

2. Hextall this year has not produced offensively like he did last year and his frustration is starting to show.

3. The upper classmen need to bear down and finish! They can't score. I don't know what the problem is but right now they just can't finish. VV, Malone, Trupp, Zajac. These guys have to score on more of their chances.

4. UND's Freshmen are pretty dam good.

5. Boy do we need Genoway back in the lineup. You would like to think a team can come together and play harder when their star player goes down but UND is just sooo much more dynamic with him in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
        Here also, no point. Hextall is the man though.
        A future ECHL star and Prpic wanna be that we'll just call Rocket.
        DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
        sigpic
        WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

A note to Dirty and Sioux fans that are fans of Brett Hextall. Very marginal D-I player, but D-I mouth. Unfortunately, UND does not have the talent to back up his stupid play.
          Ah, no love for Hextall. But you would love him if he was on your team.

I'm a little confused by your "UND does not have the talent" comment though. DU barely beat UND tonight with 11 PP chances and a disallowed goal. And they did it all without their best offensive and defensive player, who was sitting back home in GF. If UND doesn't have talent, then it's not saying much for DU that they could only manage to beat them by one goal each night.

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
          I know what I'm talking about Dirty.
          We get it, we get it.
          UND = hacks
          DU = angels

If you can't admit that the reffing was even partially biased toward DU, there's not much we can do to help you.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
            glad to know that's all you strive for
            It's just one weekend in a long season.
            Go Pioneers!

Comment

Tonight's game brought to you by No Stinkey, the official urinal cake of the Denver Pioneers.

I might be inclined to join this smack fest but I exhausted myself earlier today arguing with the puerile eskimos on the UAA thread.
              Last edited by Old Pio; 11-22-2009, 12:05 AM.
              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

OK. I'm in. DU won a one goal game in spring '04 over the Sioux and won the NC that year. There is precedent so give us the crown.
                What happened earlier in that 03-04 season? UND swept DU at Magness. And then DU won the NC.
                What happened this year? DU swept UND at Magness.

Hmmm.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Please start wearing a helmet. You can borrow Dubbie's if you don't have one.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                  Ah, no love for Hextall. But you would love him if he was on your team.

I'm a little confused by your "UND does not have the talent" comment though. DU barely beat UND tonight with 11 PP chances and a disallowed goal. And they did it all without their best offensive and defensive player, who was sitting back home in GF. If UND doesn't have talent, then it's not saying much for DU that they could only manage to beat them by one goal each night.

We get it, we get it.
                  UND = hacks
                  DU = angels

If you can't admit that the reffing was even partially biased toward DU, there's not much we can do to help you.
                  Brian, you know me and of course I look that the college hockey world through my crimson and gold glasses. However, I don't think the reffing decided this game. A couple of calls on DU were pretty weak as well.

My talent comment comes from seeing much better UND teams in the last 10 years. You must admit that this team isn't even close in talent to many teams that UND has skated. And Hextall is a hack, and that's it. Just a mouthy no-talent piece of schiste. I really wouldn't want him on my team, because he's stupid.

DU certainly equals Angels.
                  UND cetainly equals hacks.

That's how I roll.
                  sigpic
                  WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    He's concerned about your mounting concussions. Please start wearing a helmet. You can borrow Dubbie's if you don't have one.
                    Your quick wit can't be beaten dirty. Don't Hextall tonight bro.
                    sigpic

Comment

My talent comment comes from seeing much better UND teams in the last 10 years. You must admit that this team isn't even close in talent to many teams that UND has skated.
                      Sometimes a team that looks "lesser talented" toward the beginning of the season turns it on at the end and wins a title. Take the earlier example of the 03-04 Pios. This team may not have the Oshie or Parise or whoever, but it is still a darn good hockey team. They play their roles well and have four very good lines. Keep in mind that you also saw them without their best player. I wonder how this series would have turned out had Cheverie not been able to play?

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Sometimes a team that looks "lesser talented" toward the beginning of the season turns it on at the end and wins a title. Take the earlier example of the 03-04 Pios. This team may not have the Oshie or Parise or whoever, but it is still a darn good hockey team. They play their roles well and have four very good lines. Keep in mind that you also saw them without their best player. I wonder how this series would have turned out had Cheverie not been able to play?
                        You would have won two laughers, probably. Imagine how well you would have done if DU just didn't play a goalie.
                        Last edited by Old Pio; 11-22-2009, 12:13 AM.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Your quick wit can't be beaten dirty. Don't Hextall tonight bro.
                          I don't think I could Hextall from this place if I tried. board seems to not even care anymore. I get away with whatever I want, just like DU tonight!
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Brian, if you look at my prediction in the WCHA pick 'em thread, you will see that I picked UND to sweep this series. I was under the assumption that Murray would be in net and I have no doubt that the Sioux would have walked out of Magness with 4 points had Chevy not started. I'm not saying that DU is the cock of the walk right now. I'm just saying that this isn't one of UND's best teams to this point of the season. I'm also very aware of how UND has played in the second half of the season. And further, I'm aware of how they've done with all the marbles on the line for awhile now.

I still stand by the fact that Hextall hurts the Sioux team more than he helps it. Dirty might masturbate at night with visions of Hextall in his head, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a marginal hockey player with a big mouth. Have a great CHA career Brett, ya hack.
                            sigpic

Comment

I still stand by the fact that Hextall hurts the Sioux team more than he helps it. Dirty might masturbate at night with visions of Hextall in his head, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a marginal hockey player with a big mouth. Have a great CHA career Brett, ya hack.
                              Hey! Get your facts straight!

It's during the day.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I wonder how this series would have turned out had Cheverie not been able to play?
                                You'll just never know, now will you?

Maybe Adam "The Goal Flurry" Murray would have surprised and tossed 2 bagels, instead of Chevy's 1 -- that's how I choose to look at it.

Definitely a hard fought series and I am very happy to come away with the 4 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X