North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

If Brett Hextall is a marginal DI player, there are about 500 guys currently playing DI who should just quit hockey.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
      And I'M a SIOUX fan. So you see, it's meant to be ironic....

Because Denver fans wouldn't have any reason to lie about bad officiating, so it was...a....joke....

It must really be bad in Gopherland
      Keep your day job.

And some DU fans think it was decent officiating.

Doesn't change my opinion.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Three Stars Tonight - I must say Kristo looked pretty impressive for UND tonight. Hextall reminds me of Sean Avery, a talented player who spends way too much time acting like an idiot and costing his team games. I don't mind players that have an edge but doing stupid things to put your team down gets old real fast. It doesn't take long for Avery to wear out his welcome on the NHL teams he has played for. I can see Hextall heading in that same direction unless the coaching staff puts an end to it and channels his energy into being more productive as a team player. Just my 2 cents. These two teams probably will meet for more than the two games in Grand Forks in January as I think they are the two best in the league. There will probably be some March and April games between these two.

First Star: Joe Colborne (Denver)
        Second Star: Kyle Ostrow (Denver)
        Third Star: Danny Kristo (North Dakota
        DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

DU won two one-goal games at home, guys, let's crown them right now!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
            A note to Dirty and Sioux fans that are fans of Brett Hextall. Very marginal D-I player, but D-I mouth. Unfortunately, UND does not have the talent to back up his stupid play. Although his dad was an NHL player, young Brett pretty much sucks. Perhaps, he may earn his fame eventually by changing his name to "ROCKET" as in this link instead of being a meaningful hockey player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Jt_g10Jug

Go Brett (most certainly a WCHA rodent), err, Rocket, Go, bro, go!

ARMAGEDDON!!!!!
            Right on 14er!
            Go Pioneers!

Comment

Brett Hextall took two penalties and drew one tonight. His shove of Chevy was silly, but he is very good at his job. The universal dislike he receives from opposing fans just prove he's good at what he does. He is a pest who can score goals. He wasn't on the first line this weekend because of his mouth.

co14ers is talking smack, MagnessMan. You actually believe what you are saying. That is what is so funny.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

MM, the Kool aid must be good.

Comment

Don't need a crown. Happy with the four points!
                  Go Pioneers!

Comment

OK. I'm in. DU won a one goal game in spring '04 over the Sioux and won the NC that year. There is precedent so give us the crown.
                    DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                    sigpic
                    WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_N1OjGhIFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_N1OjGhIFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Wow, what a great weekend of hockey with results I truly did not expect. I would have been happy with a split, but a sweep was great. Cheverie is certainly the difference maker in net for this team. It also a nice surprise to have Wiercoch on the ice tonight. Colbourne was awesome, per usual. And, the whole team came out to play this weekend. Even though down by two after the first tonight, the team didn't seem to be phased. Obviously, they battled back with a vengence and kicked ***.

A note to Dirty and Sioux fans that are fans of Brett Hextall. Very marginal D-I player, but D-I mouth. Unfortunately, UND does not have the talent to back up his stupid play. Although his dad was an NHL player, young Brett pretty much sucks. Perhaps, he may earn his fame eventually by changing his name to "ROCKET" as in this link instead of being a meaningful hockey player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Jt_g10Jug

Go Brett (most certainly a WCHA rodent), err, Rocket, Go, bro, go!

ARMAGEDDON!!!!!
                        Hit your head on the floor lately?

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                          Don't need a crown. Happy with the four points!
                          glad to know that's all you strive for
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                            Hit your head on the floor lately?
                            Mosts nights. What's you point?
                            DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                            sigpic
                            WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

sounds like a plan
                              I'm the guy with the gold jersey in Magness, who is probably drunk or at least getting in trouble for obscene cheers.

"You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off, He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, CALLED US NAMES!"

CC's titles are older than NASA

Comment

Mosts nights. What's you point?
                                Here also, no point. Hextall is the man though.

Comment

Working...
                                X