Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Sorry for the lack of knowledge, but what's Chay's injury (I know he was cfb but...)? It's too bad btw - seems like a kid that plays hockey the right way.
    Concussion, bruised sternum and the ubiquitous upper body injury have all been speculated on the web this week.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

There's a new Brad Miller Time, for those interested. It's not hilarious, but it's good nonetheless.
      Application for Admission to the WCHA:
      http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
      Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
      Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
      Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
      All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
        There's a new Brad Miller Time, for those interested. It's not hilarious, but it's good nonetheless.
        *****http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2613/106/121/544570354/n544570354_6195580_1757906.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
          *****http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2613/106/121/544570354/n544570354_6195580_1757906.jpg******
          Well, this is by far the most inaccurate thing posted on this board. And that's saying something.

Tech just wishes they had something as awesome as BMT.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

And I associate myself with you people??

Fighting Sioux
            Michigan Tech Huskies

Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)

Comment

Miss MEg nearly got kicked out for that sign. I laughed at her.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Miss MEg nearly got kicked out for that sign. I laughed at her.
                She should have...where was Russ when we needed him?
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  She should have...where was Russ when we needed him?
                  They skipped right over Russ and went with one of Jody's lackies. I haven't seen Russ this year.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                    And I associate myself with you people??
                    You have to take the good with the bad.

Yes, there is more bad than just being a fan of a crappy team.

Comment

You have to take the good with the bad.

Yes, there is more bad than just being a fan of a crappy team.
                      I was going to reply to that with "um hello the team loses all the time"... but then I saw the invisible ink, that was sneaky

Fighting Sioux
                      Michigan Tech Huskies

(See what I did there?)

Comment

It's almost GAME DAY people. I can't wait to see those highly intelligent academic scholars from mascot touting tundra U behave like the fine neanderthals that they are--and then the players will take to the ice a little later. :-)
                        Last edited by MagnessMan; 11-19-2009, 11:36 PM.
                        Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                          It's almost GAME DAY people. I can't wait to see those highly intelligent academic scholars from mascot touting tundra U behave like the fine neanderthals that they are--and then the players will take to the ice a little later. :-)
                          I actually think it's the other way around. Unlike many on the boards and especially the trolls that muck up LetsGoDU every Sioux series (and even more desperately year round), most Sioux fans I've met have been very friendly and knowledgable. The players on the ice, however, not so polite.

CC fans are some of the dumbest folks I've ever come across.
                          University of Denver Class of 2010; Daniels College of Business International MBA Class of 2011
                          Henley Business School 2014 Intake- MSc in Business & Management Research/Doctor of Business Administration

DU Grilling Society

"52 years isn't a slump, it's a tradition" -dubbie31

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                            UND has been playing very well on Fridays, not nearly as well on Saturdays as a rule so far this year. We'll have to see if they really show for both nights this weekend.
                            Should be interesting cause DU has been much the same way. The injury situations really convolute things.
                            University of Denver Class of 2010; Daniels College of Business International MBA Class of 2011
                            Henley Business School 2014 Intake- MSc in Business & Management Research/Doctor of Business Administration

DU Grilling Society

"52 years isn't a slump, it's a tradition" -dubbie31

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                              I can't wait to see those highly intelligent academic scholars from mascot touting tundra U behave like the fine neanderthals that they are--and then the players will take to the ice a little later.
                              Top quality DU post right here!
                              BTW, before ripping on another institution's "highly intelligent academic scholars/neanderthals", perhaps you should check over your own post a bit. I believe you meant tote, not tout.

Go Sioux!
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierPioneer View Post
                                I actually think it's the other way around. Unlike many on the boards and especially the trolls that muck up LetsGoDU every Sioux series (and even more desperately year round), most Sioux fans I've met have been very friendly and knowledgable.
                                Agreed, the DU posters that I met in STL during the F4 there were all great guys. Fun times!
                                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X