Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    They seem to like getting into bed together.

Just sayin.
    Don't pretend like you could resist the eyes of Brett Hextall. They are like magic.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Don't pretend like you could resist the eyes of Brett Hextall. They are like magic.
      I'm fanclub member #176.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Last week's BMT
        Part One
        Part Two
        I understand that Lamoureux interviewed an imposter that appeared as Aaron Dell in part 2 of last week's BMT. That was just wrong.

Aaron Dell needs to set things right in an upcoming episode.
        "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

I feel Tate Marris portrayed Aaron Dell quite well.
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Can't believe how well the Sioux have been playing on Friday nights, outscoring opponents 22-6 in the last 5 Friday night games.

The Sioux should win Friday.

But then there is Saturday? Win Tie Lose? Who knows?

Can the Saturday game be postponed to Sunday maybe?
            Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 11-18-2009, 05:52 PM.
            "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
              Can't believe how well the Sioux have been playing on Friday nights, outscoring opponents 22-6 in the last 5 Friday night games.

The Sioux should win Friday.

But then there is Saturday? Win Tie Lose? Who knows?

Can the Saturday game be postponed to Sunday maybe?
              Double-header on Friday night
              sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

if Murray plays a split in two high scoring games...
                if Chevy plays
                Denver Sweeps!
                I'm the guy with the gold jersey in Magness, who is probably drunk or at least getting in trouble for obscene cheers.

"You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off, He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, CALLED US NAMES!"

CC's titles are older than NASA

Comment

Originally posted by DenverGoldJersey View Post
                  if Murray plays a split in two high scoring games...
                  if Chevy plays
                  Denver Sweeps!
                  That's a big If
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                    That's a big If
                    no... this is a big IF

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
                      If both Weircioch and Cheverie can't play this weekend, this could be one of the ugliest weekends in a long time at Magness. Without those guys, I can't see DU taking either game from the Sioux, even without Genoway in the lineup. UND is a better team in every area right now than Denver is, save goaltending (if Chevy plays well), which is the great equalizer. Otherwise, the Pios will be likely be roasted by the flashing red lights.

If Murray is forced to play both games and he plays the way he has to date (last place goalie in the NCAA saving only 83% of the shots he faces), the Sioux could easily hang 12-15 goals on the Pioneers this weekend.
                      I hear ya Swammi. I'm thinking about parking my car in the handicapped spots with the flashers on so I can get the hell out of there quick. The thought of a Magness half filled with Green-haired fat beer drinkers gloating as the light goes off repeatedly makes me feel queasy. Why would you not start Chevy? If he's good to go which he has been saying he is for 10 days and there's no danger of re injury. I just don't get it unless Gwoz is just trying to play head games--which I don't really get either. It's not like it's the Super Bowl. I'd be happy with a split. I wonder if there's enough leadership to make that happen.
                      Go Pioneers!

Comment

Maybe Chevy's leg will fall off if he tries playing?
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                          I hear ya Swammi. I'm thinking about parking my car in the handicapped spots with the flashers on so I can get the hell out of there quick. The thought of a Magness half filled with Green-haired fat beer drinkers gloating as the light goes off repeatedly makes me feel queasy. Why would you not start Chevy? If he's good to go which he has been saying he is for 10 days and there's no danger of re injury. I just don't get it unless Gwoz is just trying to play head games--which I don't really get either. It's not like it's the Super Bowl. I'd be happy with a split. I wonder if there's enough leadership to make that happen.
                          I think Chevy really wants to play, but whether the doctors and Gwoz think he's ready is another thing.

Considering, no Chevy and no Wierciorch Split would be good, very good, this weekend.
                          GO DU !!!

Comment

Maybe Chevy's leg will fall off if he tries playing?
                            I think he'll just develop gangrene...which will eventually lead to amputation
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Split

UND 4-1 Friday
                              Du 3-2 Sat in a barn burner
                              Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

This wonderful insult is wasted on a Gopher fan. You really need to read more threads on this board instead of focusing exclusively on ones pertaining to UND. You're becoming way to similar to Happy.
                                I was just coming to check up on that package coincidentally. The FedEx tracking number on the website is telling me the package has been delivered.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X